What's your 2023 draft big board?

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree that Anderson is the safest edge prospect in the class and he projects to be a very good pro but you're right in that he is not a elite Garrett/Bosa type prospect.  Possibly a tier below but he will most certainly not be in play at 7 for us barring something unforeseen.   

I also agree that many peoples analysis on LVN is lazy because he was moved all over the line and lined up inside quite a bit which stunted his statistical output.   He very well could have the most upside in this class of edge rushers.

What is your take on Derick Hall from Auburn?  I like his game a lot and I feel like many are sleeping on him.  He won't be in play at 7 but if we go CB in the 1st I feel like he poses very good value in the 2nd.

Anderson might fall further than you think. Tyree Wilson has surpassed Anderson in Vegas Betting Odds to be the first player taken, and is becoming a bigger favorite by the day. I have Anderson going 6 to the Lions in my predictive mock. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Also the banana with the peel on, WTF. I thought Mahomes eating ketchup on steak was childish/immature but Levis putting Mayo in coffee and eating peels on Bananas is super weird/odd and literally disgusting. 

It's truly awful.

6 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree that Anderson is the safest edge prospect in the class and he projects to be a very good pro but you're right in that he is not a elite Garrett/Bosa type prospect.  Possibly a tier below but he will most certainly not be in play at 7 for us barring something unforeseen.   

I also agree that many peoples analysis on LVN is lazy because he was moved all over the line and lined up inside quite a bit which stunted his statistical output.   He very well could have the most upside in this class of edge rushers.

What is your take on Derick Hall from Auburn?  I like his game a lot and I feel like many are sleeping on him.  He won't be in play at 7 but if we go CB in the 1st I feel like he poses very good value in the 2nd.

Hall is very good. I like him a lot. I think edge and LB are 2 positions where I would trade up into the back of the 2nd using pick 70 if a really good player drops.

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Also the banana with the peel on, WTF. I thought Mahomes eating ketchup on steak was childish/immature but Levis putting Mayo in coffee and eating peels on Bananas is super weird/odd and literally disgusting. 

The banana peel I get. They are full of vitamins and antioxidants. Weird, but from a health standpoint, I get it. Mayo in coffee is psychopath behavior which I'm here for if he's the QB of the Raiders lol.

Also... dude is smart. Lining up easy endorsement deals with both. You will 100% see a commercial in the future with him putting [insert highest bidding mayo company's] mayo in his coffee. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The banana peel I get. They are full of vitamins and antioxidants. Weird, but from a health standpoint, I get it. Mayo in coffee is psychopath behavior which I'm here for if he's the QB of the Raiders lol.

Also... dude is smart. Lining up easy endorsement deals with both. You will 100% see a commercial in the future with him putting [insert highest bidding mayo company's] mayo in his coffee. 

Somebody should try and share the experiment. Maybe its better than we think lol

(Not me - I'm No Coffee drinker)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Styrian Raider said:

Somebody should try and share the experiment. Maybe its better than we think lol

(Not me - I'm No Coffee drinker)

I’m not trying it, as I find Mayo awful.

However if “bulletproof” coffee is a thing by adding butter and/or oil, mayo doesn’t seem that far off to me.

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I like Van Ness a lot and think he's going way higher than people think. #7 to us, #10 to the Eagles, or #12 to the Texans. His absolute floor is #15 to the Packers imo.

I could see us taking him, wouldn’t be mad. I have Murphy over him though. 

Trade down would rank 1st. Absent that:

1: Young

2: Stroud

3: Anderson

4: Witherspoon

5: Gonzalez

6: Murphy 

7: Wilson

8: Carter

Carter bounces around from 3-8 on a daily basis for me, However, I think he’d illicit the most excitement for me on draft day if he was the pick.

Edited by 101Raider

1. Nolan Smith
2. Will Anderson
3. Jalen Carter
4. Trade Down
5. Anthony Richardson
6. Bijan Robinson
7. Paris Johnson
8. Devon Witherspoon

* Jalen Carter pending he passed the character and interviews, replace with Peter Skoronski if not.

Edited by Trojan