3. Michael Mayer
4. Joey Porter Jr.
5. Josh Downs
6. Will Levis
7. O'Cyrus Torrence

First three are really close for me.

Edited by Trojan

7 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

The mayo in coffee thing is absolutely disgusting but it’s a non-story.  Levis even says in the video it was a one time thing and it wasn’t good.  
How does that even come up during the draft process?

That has nothing to do why he’s dropping lol. He’s a way worse prospect than Richardson. His mental makeup is terrible. He panics over everything. He panics under small amounts of pressure, he completely panics when he has to go to a 2nd Read. He’s terrible at going through progressions. He’s terrible at reading defense. His arm is overrated.. laser in the first 25 yards but his balls sail after that and he throws ducks. Also, he is more inaccurate than Richardson regardless of what completion % says. Richardson throws some airballs in the 15 yard range but his other balls are dimes in tight windows. Levis every single pass is underthrown. Even 10 yard out routes the WR must turn back a bit. It’s gross. Levis can’t throw a perfect pass if his life depended on it. 

His pocket presence is a god damn nightmare as well whereas Young and Richardson are very poise in the pocket. Stroud is ok. 

Also Richardson has a laser arm that maintains velocity deep, 4.4 speed, and Cam Newton size. Along with his better pocket presence, much more poise playing the position, doesn’t panic under pressure, shows wayyyy more flashes of greatness, goes through progressions better than Levis, and throws in a window way better than Levis. 

They weren’t even close to the same prospect. I want nothing to do with Levis at 38. 3rd Round, sure, sign me up. 

On 4/24/2023 at 7:56 AM, big_palooka said:

The banana peel I get. They are full of vitamins and antioxidants. Weird, but from a health standpoint, I get it. Mayo in coffee is psychopath behavior which I'm here for if he's the QB of the Raiders lol.

Also... dude is smart. Lining up easy endorsement deals with both. You will 100% see a commercial in the future with him putting [insert highest bidding mayo company's] mayo in his coffee. 

It’s along the lines as people putting butter in their coffee in the morning to help your body start burning fat for the rest of the day.

bulletproof coffee

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

That has nothing to do why he’s dropping lol. He’s a way worse prospect than Richardson. His mental makeup is terrible. He panics over everything. He panics under small amounts of pressure, he completely panics when he has to go to a 2nd Read. He’s terrible at going through progressions. He’s terrible at reading defense. His arm is overrated.. laser in the first 25 yards but his balls sail after that and he throws ducks. Also, he is more inaccurate than Richardson regardless of what completion % says. Richardson throws some airballs in the 15 yard range but his other balls are dimes in tight windows. Levis every single pass is underthrown. Even 10 yard out routes the WR must turn back a bit. It’s gross. Levis can’t throw a perfect pass if his life depended on it. 

His pocket presence is a god damn nightmare as well whereas Young and Richardson are very poise in the pocket. Stroud is ok. 

Also Richardson has a laser arm that maintains velocity deep, 4.4 speed, and Cam Newton size. Along with his better pocket presence, much more poise playing the position, doesn’t panic under pressure, shows wayyyy more flashes of greatness, goes through progressions better than Levis, and throws in a window way better than Levis. 

They weren’t even close to the same prospect. I want nothing to do with Levis at 38. 3rd Round, sure, sign me up. 

Can’t be seriously critiquing someone’s arm against Richardson?  He has a laser the same way a pitcher can throw a football a long way but his throwing mechanics are off,( that’s why he misses short passes by 5 feet ) he holds the ball too low and has a real long release. Im not even sure if he could take a snap from center

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

What are you talking about?  
Show me where I said him drinking coffee with mayo caused his stock up fall?  
I made a simple comment about the mayo thing, like others did.  You then went psycho with that long rant.
btw, do you publish your psych evals of prospects “mental makeup”?

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 11:50 PM, BayRaider said:

Also the banana with the peel on, WTF. I thought Mahomes eating ketchup on steak was childish/immature but Levis putting Mayo in coffee and eating peels on Bananas is super weird/odd and literally disgusting. 

Woah, what? I missed that.

Ketchup on Steak is a custodial sentence in South Africa 😁 man, that dude is super weird and I'd absolutely loathe him if he wasn't actually (whisper it) so damn good at playing QB!

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Woah, what? I missed that.

Ketchup on Steak is a custodial sentence in South Africa 😁 man, that dude is super weird and I'd absolutely loathe him if he wasn't actually (whisper it) so damn good at playing QB!

The only proper sauce for a steak is its own blood 

Edited by Styrian Raider
  • Like 2

Bulls Eye BBQ sauce on everything. lol   

It's interesting how people enjoy different foods in different ways from others. Some learned and some childhood ignorance lol  I eat kiwi whole. Didn't know you were suppose to take the skin off until I had eaten a bunch already. Now I enjoy seeing people flip out when I eat it like that. lol Nom nom nom...