2023 Combine: Offense

LETSGOBROWNIES

Trey Palmer from Nebraska ran 4.33 

I don’t love his tape but he’s light years past where Schwartz was as a receiver. 

Zay Flowers is still my dream scenario. 4.42 outta him

Jaylin Hyatt ran 4.4 flat which was slower than expected. I hope that pushes him to our pick. He’s faster than that. We could get a bargain. 

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Just absolutely mind blowing 

Dude was made out of a lab. Best comparison I can even come up with is a better version of Marcedes Lewis. He will probably end up somewhere like Pittsburgh or Baltimore and maul us for the next decade. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Dude was made out of a lab. Best comparison I can even come up with is a better version of Marcedes Lewis. He will probably end up somewhere like Pittsburgh or Baltimore and maul us for the next decade. 

He posted a 4.08 shuttle and only JSN was better including all receivers. He’s like having a sixth OL on the field who can give you quality receiving abilities.

I mean, this is just insane 

• Like 1

Doubt we touch an offensive player until the 4th or 5th rounds—if that.

If we do, Washington might be the guy. All the good WRs will be gone bc the class sucks. Plus with us bringing back Grant, I don’t think we have a spot for another WR.

Cooper/DPJ/Grant/Bell/Schwartz/Woods

Yeah we could upgrade, but I think that group is good enough to get the job done with a good Watson and a good defense. 

Edited by BetterCallSaul

4 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Doubt we touch an offensive player until the 4th or 5th rounds—if that.

If we do, Washington might be the guy. All the good WRs will be gone bc the class sucks. Plus with us bringing back Grant, I don’t think we have a spot for another WR.

Cooper/DPJ/Grant/Bell/Schwartz/Woods

Yeah we could upgrade, but I think that group is good enough to get the job done with a good Watson and a good defense. 

From what I’ve seen of Berry’s drafting at wide receiver thus far I’m fully supporting him not drafting anyone else.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 3