Daniel Wormald's Random Role Pie Mafia - Town and Weeping Vines win!

Malfatron

Pretend I voted for @The Orca after Dome did and before bcb had his chance to get me.. At that point we would have held the tiebreaker

1. @bcb1213  would you have outed yourself in order to save Orca and hope Dome would choose to win with you?
  2. @Dome would you have accepted that deal? 

I'm a little bummed, because I was even sending my stream of consciousness to @Malfatron It very much felt like bcb was goading me to split the vote so he could essentially lock the vote. I'm just mad I wasn't able to make a quick vote in that little window before bcb made his move

N1 orca rooted dome

N2 orca wept (which meant dome spread his vines to whomever domes target was, which was bcb). Orca was told dome did a jail, but not for who, so thats why he had to ask to find out. Also, nobody rooted could vote for orca, which meant orca knew tk3 wasnt jailed.

N3 orca rooted daboyle 

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Pretend I voted for @The Orca after Dome did and before bcb had his chance to get me.. At that point we would have held the tiebreaker

1. @bcb1213  would you have outed yourself in order to save Orca and hope Dome would choose to win with you?

I'm a little bummed, because I was even sending my stream of consciousness to @Malfatron It very much felt like bcb was goading me to split the vote so he could essentially lock the vote. I'm just mad I wasn't able to make a quick vote in that little window before bcb made his move

Dome couldnt vote for orca because he was rooted n1 

Your best chance was to hammer the no yeet. And mislynch on daboyle, and maybe the third parties win by rooting you and both leave the game as winners, leaving you and dome, for your win

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Dome couldnt vote for orca because he was rooted n1 

Your best chance was to hammer the no yeet. And mislynch on daboyle, and maybe the third parties win by rooting you and both leave the game as winners, leaving you and dome, for your win

I gave him that option lol. If he wanted to team up I would have hammered it 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I wouldn’t have accepted