Daniel Wormald's Random Role Pie Mafia - Town and Weeping Vines win!

Malfatron

This is meant to be a low pressure game, with the possibility for some crazy roles and bizarre setup. It all depends on the dice roll.

The exact setup I am drawing from can be found here.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59348

1. I will randomize roles in that thread from post 0 to 11,379. Whatever role comes up, thats what the player is. So its semi open in that way.

2. This game will likely be very unbalanced. I will not reroll any setup

3. Any third-party role achieving their win-condition does not automatically end the game, unless the role specifies it ends the game.

4. All groupscum may commit any personal actions they possess, and any factional abilities. Using multiple personal abilities in a night requires multitasking.

5.  All groupscum are fully informed of their partners roles, and may submit on behalf of them.

6. Cult may not recruit groupscum with living partners.

7. Serial Killers have bulletproof by default as part of their vanilla role.

8. Cult are guaranteed to have a Cult Leader if none generates, as part of the setup. This will target any Cultists first if there is one, and then any other non-cultist roles.

9. When you sign up, i will assign you a pie. The pie will have no bearing on alignment.

10. Standard wincons are shown below

Spoiler

Town: you win if all threats to the town are dead, and at least one townie is still alive.

Mafia: you win if all threats to the mafia are dead, and the mafia control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Werewolf: you win if all threats to the werewolves are dead, and the werewolves control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Alien: you win if all threats to the aliens are dead, and the aliens control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this. your faction will win endgames, and will automatically win ties.

Pirate: you win if all threats to the pirates are dead, and the pirates control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Replicant: you win if all threats to the replicants are dead, and the replicants control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Alternate Mafia: you win if all threats to the alternate mafia are dead, and the alternate mafia control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Cult: you win if all threats to the cult are dead, and the cult control at least half the town, or if nothing can prevent this.

Serial Killer: you win if you are the last one alive; if all players are dead and you were alive in the previous phase; or if either situation is impossible to prevent.

Survivor: you win if you are alive to see an endgame, regardless of who wins.

Jester: you win if you get lynched

Unjester: you win if you are killed in any method besides being lynched, or you survive to see endgame.

Condemner: you win and exit the game if 

target name gets lynched

Savior: you win and exit the game if target name is killed in any method besides being lynched, or survives to see endgame, regardless of if they are endgamed.

Edited by Malfatron

Signups:

1  whicker - yeeted day 1 -  pumpkin pie - Mafia Inventor (Strong-Willed Dreaming God, Moonlight Dancer, Mysterious Conduit)

2 mwil -  apple pie - d1/n1 invincible unvotable Ascetic with a passive all kill stopping ability, D2+: alignment cop  aligned with Town.

3 @Dome - Banana Creampie

4 skywind - Pecan Pie - killed n2. night 1/3/5 ski instructor. Alignment: werewolf

5 @Daboyle - chicken Pot pie

6 @The Orca - Cherry Pie

7 @Tk3 - Key Lime Pie

8 pickle rick -  Blueberry pie - yeeted day 2. Werewolf goon

9 @bcb1213 - French Silk Pie

Edited by Malfatron

General rules (mostly stolen from dome)

Standard mafia rules apply. You all know how to play.

Don’t play PM games or try to lolclear yourself based on some bull**** I sent you. I will wreck you and/or punish your team.

Dont talk to anybody about the game outside this thread unless I give you permission.

Dont edit your post to change a vote, that’s ****ed up.

Votes with time stamps at :59 count. Ones at :00 do not.

If there is a tie at the deadline, i will remove the most recent votes unti one of the tied players has more votes on them.

Hybrid hammer is in effect. The day can end early if theres a voting majority on a player. Night will still end on deadline or when all moves are in

Edited by Malfatron