Who would you rather see fired?

ET80

Who would you rather see fired?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see go?

• Bill O'Brien
    • Rick Smith

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Both.  Its hard to choose one.  If a gun was near my head and I had to choose one I would choose Rick Smith slightly. Reason being,  O'Brien for sure wont be retained next year when his contract is up.  Just cut ties with Smith already.

If a gun was near my head and I had to choose one I'll politely ask them to pull the trigger 

Trick question - if gun is being held to my head I convince McNair to give the gun to Rick Smith. :x  Rick nails O'Brien with the first round, but I know I'm safe since he always misses with the next 6 rounds ;). McNair's Police squad sees "an inmate" with gun and put 30 rounds into him while his hands are raised.  >:( Savage picks up the gun, but fumbles it three times.:/ Hopkins and Jackson get flagged for interfering. :$ The offensive line tells me to stop, but I just walk right past them :( the defense just takes a knee in protest and say they thought the safety was on it ^_^  Special teams could have gotten me but I put my finger in my jacket and they never see a fake coming.  o.O I grab some camo Texans gear and walk out the building undetected :ph34r:

Ask a stupid question...

11 hours ago, amazingandre said:

Can't blame the cook if you don't have the correct groceries. 

"Dollar General" Smith went a step worse.  He cleaned out the cupboard and unplugged the fridge, essentially leaving O'Brien with stale moldy bread and grade d government meat in the secondary and o-line (I'll have the Giacomini Lamm w/Su'a Fila sauce please).  Of course, Chef O'Brien tried to serve the same old QB shart sandwich as "more experienced", puts ketchup on steak by running Miller up the middle,  and keeps sweating into the soup looking at the clock during the dinner rush.  It's just too hot in the NFL kitchen for pub chef O'Brien and lil Ricky should have been handed a mop after the slop he served in 2013.  Health Department shut us down a month ago, but hopefully Texan fans stop digesting McNair McNuggets and demand 5 star quality out of this $3 Billion Franchise that should be at the top of the food chain!

Archived