Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we alienate the modern day Jerry Rice, I am gonna be beside myself man. He was the only reason to watch this team last year.

The man telling everybody and they grandmother not be bothering him especially if you ain't been communicating with him for awhile

2 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

The man telling everybody and they grandmother not be bothering him especially if you ain't been communicating with him for awhile

well i mean people took every tiny little thing waller did to say he hated Carr lol

i agree though, I think DA just doesnt want randos asking his thoughts. He is a pro, he'll put up numbers with anyone

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I called this months ago and should come as no shock to anyone. They got rid of Carr who he came here to play with and replaced with a bum who can’t get him the ball. He’s 31, wants to win and preform at a high level. This team is a **** show and is looking at a 4ish win session. I’d be pushed too! 

17 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I called this months ago and should come as no shock to anyone. They got rid of Carr who he came here to play with and replaced with a bum who can’t get him the ball. He’s 31, wants to win and preform at a high level. This team is a **** show and is looking at a 4ish win session. I’d be pushed too! 

You rn

63726074951bdc00182ded69?width=700

• Like 1

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

The effects of playing with a wold class organization with the 9ers, then having to deal with Mark Davis circus act 

Jimmy is like Carr but is a winner and great leader. He's not going to cry and throw his teammates under the bus like DC.

7-2 to 8-9 here we come!

I don't hate Jimmy and the price isn't bad. 

But let's be real clear about the why in this: 

Dave and Josh have no idea what to do other than try and replicate down to the finest detail the Patriots, and are struggling to make even a poor man's version. 

Can't wait for this farce of a regime to be done with. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

7-2 to 8-9 here we come!

I don't hate Jimmy and the price isn't bad. 

But let's be real clear about the why in this: 

Dave and Josh have no idea what to do other than try and replicate down to the finest detail the Patriots, and are struggling to make even a poor man's version. 

Can't wait for this farce of a regime to be done with. 

For me this was clear from the beginning. And then right after the decision was made a bench car I was like watch they're just gonna get some Patriots guy to play quarterback and it's more than likely gonna be Jimmy Garoppolo. I even predicted how people on here are going to basically rationalize why it made sense before today. No the last piece to the puzzle is how they're going to draft will levis

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

For me this was clear from the beginning. And then right after the decision was made a bench car I was like watch they're just gonna get some Patriots guy to play quarterback and it's more than likely gonna be Jimmy Garoppolo. I even predicted how people on here are going to basically rationalize why it made sense before today. No the last piece to the puzzle is how they're going to draft will levis

I seen it coming ,but was hoping to be wrong. NOPE