Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

Just a bad look. We’re always in the headlines for the wrong reasons. I’m sure things will work out, but why does it always have to be dysfunctional. Leaving the media idling around for 2.5 hours is classless. Whether it’s a physical or the contract, I don’t remember this happening anywhere else. Always something. 

I’m dead to this season TBH. I really don’t care what’s happening right now as long as it doesn’t affect the draft. The team is rebuilding, they’ll never admit it but they are. I’m fully on the Caleb Williams train, give me the Raiders version of Mahomes. Whatever it takes to get him, trade back this year, tank, I’ll gladly trade this season with multiple losses. Being a raider fan these last 20 years has given me a loss callus. 

23 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The Raiders are such a joke.  Those idiot fans will get exactly what they asked for....  I can't wait for all of the excuses.

Again.... why are you even a fan? It makes no sense. If they make you this negative that all you have to add to the conversation is vitriol, why bother? Seek help man.... 

https://www.betterhelp.com

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Again.... why are you even a fan? It makes no sense. If they make you this negative that all you have to add to the conversation is vitriol, why bother? Seek help man.... 

I hate incompetence and call it out when I see it.  You clearly condone incompetence and are a Raider homer...  I refuse to condone our idiot owner, who hires bums that run the team into the ground....  If condoning this type of behavior and wearing blinders is "being a fan" in your eyes then I don't know what to tell you.... 

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I hate incompetence and call it out when I see it.  You clearly condone incompetence and are a Raider homer...  I refuse to condone our idiot owner, who hires bums that run the team into the ground....  If condoning this type of behavior and wearing blinders is "being a fan" in your eyes then I don't know what to tell you.... 

No, I just really don't care. Football is entertainment and I tend not to let it effect my day to day life.

But you do you.... You go tell that mean Mark Davis how bad he's hurtin' your feels. 

54 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The Raiders are such a joke.  Those idiot fans will get exactly what they asked for....  I can't wait for all of the excuses.

All this hate because they kicked your favorite average QB to the curb after he was terrible last year. Zero pocket presence and crucial ill advised throws sent him packing 

Now fans are idiots?! Where are the mods at? Do your job, get this guy out of this forum 

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

You really think this is a possibility? Man we'd go from Zero to Hero and the Jets would take our mantle as NFL laughing stock............funny for me as they are effectively my second team.............could I have picked two worse ran organizations 😬 

My NFC fall back team for a long while from Brunell to Colt Brennan and even a ways beyond was Washington.......so.....yeah

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Done.

Now just to wait for the leaks of the hold up. 

For better or worse, Jimmy is our QB now. I want him bought in 100%. 

I hope it was contract details or a physical. Those are speed bumps. 

I hope and pray it wasn't us trying to last ditch Rodgers, and if it was, I hope it never leaks. I think Jimmy is a good dude with a lot of class, but I wouldn't blame him for being chaffed if that were the case. 

22 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

All this hate because they kicked your favorite average QB to the curb after he was terrible last year. Zero pocket presence and crucial ill advised throws sent him packing 

Now fans are idiots?! Where are the mods at? Do your job, get this guy out of this forum 

I'm playing 4D chess while you guys and the Raiders front office are playing checkers....  I am three steps ahead of every move that is made and have been right all along.  Get used to it!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm playing 4D chess while you guys and the Raiders front office are playing checkers....  I am three steps ahead of every move that is made and have been right all along.  Get used to it!

Criticize the moves all you want. Repeatedly calling us fans idiots and morons and disrespecting  , you need to kick rocks. You bring nothing to conversations

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

To be fair, I can’t see how sitting on a website complaining about things we have no control over is playing 4D chess 🤣

we all just want the Raiders to win. That is why we are on the site. A number of ways to build winning teams. It’s ok for people to have different opinions and strategies. 

• Like 7