Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

MNF- Bengals/Steelers

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, theJ said:

@johndeere1707 it's a good thing i'm not planning to watch this haha.  But i'm going to fall back on the excuse that i have to get up at 5 AM the next day.

And if watching it on replay means i still have to participate, i think i'm going to have to wait until Friday lol.

I have to work anyways. I just figured it try to get the rest of your trashed. I’ll just wish I could drink 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I think Brown will play, I can see a scenario where they hold him out to let it heal before the big matchup with the Patriots for home field in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

While I think Brown will play, I can see a scenario where they hold him out to let it heal before the big matchup with the Patriots for home field in the playoffs.

They probably don't need him to get the W.  If i were them, i'd sit him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keys to the game for the Bengals:

  • Don't be embarrassing
  • No ejections
  • No suspensions on Tuesday
  • No fumbles when trying to ice the game
  • No flags to give the Steelers another chance when trying to ice the game
  • Don't get anyone killed with @johndeere1707's drinking game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With or without Antonio Brown, i'm seeing this as a Steelers win, somewhere around 33-10.  I think the Steelers jump on the Bengals defense early with Leveon Bell.  Two touchdown drives in the first quarter combined with a Bengals 3 and out.  That puts the Bengals offense in a bad spot and they turn the ball over a few times.

They get a field goal in the 2nd quarter, a garbage time touchdown late in the fourth.  

The nation gets to laugh at the Bengals again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steelers have owned us of late. I don't see that changing. I would be surprised if its even a close game.

that said

 

CIN- 20

PIT- 16

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Steelers have owned us of late. I don't see that changing. I would be surprised if its even a close game.

that said

 

CIN- 20

PIT- 16

lol

lol.  Maybe it's the Antonio Brown news, but I'm starting to feel like this game won't be a blow out.  I hate myself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Steelers have owned us of late. I don't see that changing. I would be surprised if its even a close game.

that said

 

CIN- 20

PIT- 16

lol

Hope reigns eternal!

Hey, if the Browns can win one game in two years, certainly the Bengals can win one game against the Steelers in the same time period.  Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, theJ said:

Hope reigns eternal!

Hey, if the Browns can win one game in two years, certainly the Bengals can win one game against the Steelers in the same time period.  Right?

Read yesterday some crazy stat that the Browns in their last 115 games have defeated just 4 teams that ended up with a winning record (and 3 of those teams were Bengal teams)...xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Read yesterday some crazy stat that the Browns in their last 115 games have defeated just 4 teams that ended up with a winning record (and 3 of those teams were Bengal teams)...xD

Led by Brian Hoyer and Kelly Holcomb?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today has been terrible. It's killed my optimism. I think that Burfict and Jones have already been flagged for unsportsmanlike bengalness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bengals 33

Steelers 27

 

Ross goes for 200 and three td’s. Marvin steps down in the post game press conference after getting carried off the field and says he will never set foot in Cincy again. Bengals lose out the rest of the season and mikey entices Marv back in the off-season as GM-like role and he appoints Paul freakin Alexander as head coach. Bengals have #1 pick the next year.

Edited by Futbudds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Futbudds said:

Bengals 33

Steelers 27

 

Ross goes for 200 and three td’s. Marvin steps down in the post game press conference after getting carried off the field and says he will never set foot in Cincy again. Bengals lose out the rest of the season and mikey entices Marv back in the off-season as GM-like role and he appoints Paul freakin Alexander as head coach. Bengals have #1 pick the next year.

What are you crazy? John Ross won't see the field...^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Futbudds said:

Bengals 33

Steelers 27

 

Ross goes for 200 and three td’s. Marvin steps down in the post game press conference after getting carried off the field and says he will never set foot in Cincy again. Bengals lose out the rest of the season and mikey entices Marv back in the off-season as GM-like role and he appoints Paul freakin Alexander as head coach. Bengals have #1 pick the next year.

Did you start drinking already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×