Raiders re-sign Jermaine Eluemunor

NYRaider

Not mad at it. He played well just hope for more consistency in terms of limiting the penalties. Worse case you have a guy who is gonna start best case Munford steps up and is the starter. 

Way more worried about the OG spot opposite of Parham

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

Seumalo and Risner still out there, I’d sign either one.. Then at least the OLine holes are plugged heading into the draft and no need to reach.. Id have to think worst case they’d sign a lower cost OG but in that event then I’d think a Round 3-4 OG that can plug and play would be a must.. Also, as appealing as a first round OT is, I think there’s too little high end talent elsewhere (defense) and Elu/Munford/Parker is at least a decent RT trio for one of them to step up and be serviceable.. We need a lockdown corner and Gonzalez is my pick at 7, and I’m sure we’ll sign at least one more starting CB, whether it be Ya-Sin or Marcus Peters, Shaq Griffin, etc, as Facyson is more of a rotational/depth guy but a decent fill in spot starter if needed.

Edited by JarrodR86
  • Like 2