Raiders re-sign Jermaine Eluemunor

NYRaider

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I like it too. Average to solid RT means we’re not forced to pick one but still can if a guy falls to us. As mentioned above, I’d like to add a guy like Risner so we don’t have to be desperate for an OG either.

Agreed solid re-signing which gives us flexibility in the draft. Hopefully the terms are reasonable. 

Good to see a UK player playing for the Raiders, albeit he’s an Arsenal fan. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Agreed solid re-signing which gives us flexibility in the draft. Hopefully the terms are reasonable. 

Good to see a UK player playing for the Raiders, albeit he’s an Arsenal fan. 

Oh, wow, I never realised he was born in London 😲

Learn something new every day............

• Like 1

Genuinely happy about this move. He is a straight up average RT, which is absolutely fine. In a roster full of black holes, having average players who you can trust will be average in positions of importance is the absolute starting point.

Its why I was disappointed we didn’t pick up Billings. Elu and Billings just seemed like 100% no brainers. Pay them a little for a year or two and move on to filling the other gaping holes…

• Like 4

On 3/17/2023 at 1:57 AM, NYRaider said:

Sign or draft a good RG and our OL should be serviceable. Parker, Munford, and Herron are good depth, could use another versatile reserve. 

Sign a decent starter at og and focus on TE&D in the draft would be my guess

On 3/18/2023 at 1:20 AM, JarrodR86 said:

If we don’t sign an OG better than a Bars type then I would assume a 3rd-4th round OG pick would be in the cards 

Bars was trash as a pass blocker… i pray we upgrade.  I can’t imagine Leatherwood or Simpson would have been worse in pass blocking to be honest.

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

He's a solid depth piece but a below average starter.  The fact that he tested FA and returned for for a 1yr/3M deal reflects exactly 

It’s easy to say that based on the numbers and not to say PFF is the holy grail but he graded out as avg to above avg .. if he cuts the penalties in half, that’s good value for 3m and I’ll take that. 

Just now, JarrodR86 said:

It’s easy to say that based on the numbers and not to say PFF is the holy grail but he graded out as avg to above avg .. if he cuts the penalties in half, that’s good value for 3m and I’ll take that. 

I'm not disagreeing with the value at 1yr/3M but he is a depth piece and not a starter.   The contract and his lack of interest on the market emphasizes exactly what I have been saying about him.  He is serviceable if a legit starter goes down but he not a starting caliber tackle.