Bills signing former Patriots RB Damien Harris

Forge

Yeah I thought so too until I saw Mondre running behind the same line. I love Harris, but Mondre has a couple more strings to his bow. (more reliably healthy, can be a receiving back). I'd have been happy with either, but not carrying both seemed inevitable 

• Like 1

Love the signing. I always thought he was a beast every time I watched a Patriots game, even went out of my way to grab him in fantasy I liked him so much. 

He should help out our run game a lot especially on early downs, short yardage and red zone. 

Would love to add one more weapon or one more OL on offense to help Josh shoulder the load and not make him play superman every game.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Compliment? He’s gonna be the workhorse. Hines is a receiving back and Cook is also a receiving back and change of pace back. 

Lol I’m well aware of what Cook and Hines are. But Harris is not going to be the lead back in terms of touches or time on the field. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

How is he in pass pro?

He’s a good pass protector, just not a big threat out of the backfield/split out anywhere. He’s above the “isn’t a complete liability catching the ball” line, though.

55 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

He’s a good pass protector, just not a big threat out of the backfield/split out anywhere. He’s above the “isn’t a complete liability catching the ball” line, though.

That’s fine, with Cook and Hines i don’t need another pass catching back. I need a back that can get the dirty yards so our franchise QB doesn’t have to and can also pick up a blitz. If Harris can do that I’ll be thrilled

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

That’s fine, with Cook and Hines i don’t need another pass catching back. I need a back that can get the dirty yards so our franchise QB doesn’t have to and can also pick up a blitz. If Harris can do that I’ll be thrilled

He’s not a guy that gets dirty yards either. Not the grind-it-out type.

He’s a gasher. Knows how to read the blocks, has a little shiftiness to his game and then gets physical at the second level. 

13 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Another RB for the Bills to completely ignore while they throw Josh Allen 50 times/game.

Damien Harris stock probably went up 2-3 rounds just for fantasy owners to realize that Josh Allen gets 95% of the Bills red zone carries.