Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hunt isnt good anymore 

Not entirely sure id agree with this but time will tell. He doesnt even have 900 rushing attempts in the NFL and hes been in the league like 6 or 7 years so its safe to assume theres still plenty left in the tank.

Edited by Sad People
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sad People said:

Not entirely sure id agree with this but time will tell. He doesnt even have 900 rushing attempts in the NFL and hes been in the league like 6 or 7 years so its safe to assume theres still plenty left in the tank.

Agreed.  I think he is a very similar back to Kamara and a lot less wear and tear.  I think he gets enough reps to hurt all of the RBs in New Orleans this year.  Jamal Williams sure made a bad choice in leaving Detroit.  

8 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Agreed.  I think he is a very similar back to Kamara and a lot less wear and tear.  I think he gets enough reps to hurt all of the RBs in New Orleans this year.  Jamal Williams sure made a bad choice in leaving Detroit.  

What Kamara does as a receiver is a rare…and I think Carr is going to be a pretty big upgrade to what they had recently. Kamara is the Saints back to own

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

It doesnt even sound like visited the Saints. Indy gave him a call and went there first so he might not even affect the Saints RB room which would be good for FF.

Its crazy how little wear and tear Hunt has had.

Josh Jacobs has over 1k NFL carries and he was drafted years after him.

Saquon Barkley has more touches than him and hes missed an entire year of football and was drafted a year later.

Now he might be right Hunt could be washed but i dont really see it because of how little work hes gotten.

6 hours ago, Sad People said:

Saints snagging Kareem Hunt makes me wanna avoid Kamara completely now. Maybe it pushes Kamaras ADP down even lower?

A lot of people think Hunt looked done for last year…i tend to agree.

I think it presents a good opportunity to have the price of Kamara and Williams drop and have people swoop in and get them at a value.

10 minutes ago, AFF said:

A lot of people think Hunt looked done for last year…i tend to agree.

I think it presents a good opportunity to have the price of Kamara and Williams drop and have people swoop in and get them at a value.

Where would Miller fit in? Is he just on the back burner till next year? 🤔

14 minutes ago, Lionized said:

I am a Saints fan…and I took Charb over him pretty easily. I like Miller but there are lots of barrier to success right now. Kamara looks great…he wasn’t healthy last year and had a bunch of QBs that didn’t play to his abilities. Williams is annoyingly good. He’s a locker room leader and as consistent as they come. Good short yardage, ball security, and pass pro. Taysom Hill is another annoyingly talented RB guaranteed to steal 5+ TDs. With Miller you’re hoping he’s just a beast running back and can show enough to be a 1a or 1b in 2024. I’m not completely convinced that this is Kamara’s last season on the Saints. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

I am a Saints fan…and I took Charb over him pretty easily. I like Miller but there are lots of barrier to success right now. Kamara looks great…he wasn’t healthy last year and had a bunch of QBs that didn’t play to his abilities. Williams is annoyingly good. He’s a locker room leader and as consistent as they come. Good short yardage, ball security, and pass pro. Taysom Hill is another annoyingly talented RB guaranteed to steal 5+ TDs. With Miller you’re hoping he’s just a beast running back and can show enough to be a 1a or 1b in 2024. I’m not completely convinced that this is Kamara’s last season on the Saints. 

Yeah y’all definitely have a stacked backfield good problem to have. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lionized said:

I think Miller still dresses after Kamara comes back…I think Hunt doesn’t dress after that.

I really liked Miller coming out and you don’t spend a 3rd on a RB unless he has a role.

I reaallllly like him for dynasty.