Hill

Burrow

Mahomes

Wilson

Ridley

Chubb

Stevenson

i have 1.1

Who am i taking? Has to be CMC right? Or do I go Barkley? Kelce? I’m torn because who am I getting pass catcher wise at the 2-3 turn?

I still think the best value comes from elite RB / RB if it hits. Granted, has to hit, but to me CMC is definitely the pick here (unless this is a super flex or two QB league). 

Your pass catchers may be a little thin, but you could easily end up with two of dk / deebo / Allen / amari / Calvin Ridley at your next turn. You can live with that if pollard and CMC do their thing

19 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I like White a lot and have him much higher than most rankings have him.  I would take White ahead of Pierce, Dobbins, Miles Sanders, Pacheco,  and other RBs in that section.  I think he is the highest ceiling of that bunch and has the opportunity with no real threat to steal carries.  

Cook I am high on but also he is somewhat risky.  They have Harris and Allen to steal goal line carries but he did have a 5.7 yard per attempt last year which is elite.  If he can maintain close to a 5 ypa, he will be a stud and outperform many of those I mentioned above.  I think he has breakout potential but also Buffalo hasn't ran the ball all that much.  Maybe Singletary just wasn't that good but seems like he had more talent than he showed in Buf and I wonder if the same will happen to Cook.  I think he is a solid RB3 with high RB2 upside.  

Since my question is non-ppr though isnt it a bit concerning they might not score much? Thats the appeal with Cook at least is opportunity on a great offense 

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

10 team PPR keeper,

Players being kept are 

Pollard (me)

Jefferson

Chase

Hill

Burrow

Mahomes

Wilson

Ridley

Chubb

Stevenson

i have 1.1

Who am i taking? Has to be CMC right? Or do I go Barkley? Kelce? I’m torn because who am I getting pass catcher wise at the 2-3 turn?

If you’re going RB it has to be CMC over Barkley. CMC and Barkley both have had injury concerns so you cant worry about 1 without the other and CMC has better upside 

Now if CMC scares you, i dont think youd regret taking Kelce in a PPR league especially since you already have a RB 1 in Pollard

No WRs are worth 1.1 since JJ is being kept

Ended up having our superflex draft last night. Pretty happy with it overall I had two players I missed out on by a couple picks with Ridley and Michael Thomas. 

QB

Mahomes/Jackson/Love

RB Barkley/Gibbs/Jones/Akers/Cook(Bills)

WR

Deebo/Jeudy/Dionte Johnson/Elijah Moore/Tank Dell

TE

Everett/Kincaid

3 hours ago, Lionized said:

Ended up having our superflex draft last night. Pretty happy with it overall I had two players I missed out on by a couple picks with Ridley and Michael Thomas. 

QB

Mahomes/Jackson/Love

RB Barkley/Gibbs/Jones/Akers/Cook(Bills)

WR

Deebo/Jeudy/Dionte Johnson/Elijah Moore/Tank Dell

TE

Everett/Kincaid

Mahomes and Jackson in a SF is pretty fantastic (Jackson is my #4 QB). Don’t like your WRs or TEs, but those two and your rbs I think will more than compensate.

13 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

10 team PPR keeper,

Players being kept are 

Pollard (me)

Jefferson

Chase

Hill

Burrow

Mahomes

Wilson

Ridley

Chubb

Stevenson

i have 1.1

For me it’s between Kelce and CMC.  Feels weird to say it, but I think I take Kelce in a 10 team.  

On 8/18/2023 at 6:08 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thoughts on James Cook? Again, Im asking in the non-ppr realm which I feel like hurts Cook but he does play in a high powered offense and is the age at RB that you'd want

Rachaad White too

I love Cook, but in non-PPR he takes a HUGE hit. Just don’t think he’s getting any short yardage/goal line work to make him valuable enough.

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Since my question is non-ppr though isnt it a bit concerning they might not score much? Thats the appeal with Cook at least is opportunity on a great offense 

I’m not sure Cook sees many goal line snaps.  Between Allen and Harris, he is at least third in line for touches near the goal line.  I think Tampa will score enough, and part of that is because of White.  

25 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Mahomes and Jackson in a SF is pretty fantastic (Jackson is my #4 QB). Don’t like your WRs or TEs, but those two and your rbs I think will more than compensate.

Yeah not thrilled about the WR group but did the best I could with what was available at the time. TE after I missed out on Engram was best available. Everett should have plenty of volume and Kincaid is a wild card that could have value in full PPR. 

Got stuck picking 12th in both my leagues. Don't have a solid feel on what I wanna do yet. Drafts are b2b nights on Labor Day Weekend and both leagues are mixed with some of the same members (like half the members are the same) so I'm basically giving away my strategy on night one since I'm the only person picking in the same area. 

I always sweat draft night until it actually comes and then just throw everything in the garbage and end up going with however the board falls. I still have my guys and a slight idea of what I want to do (that I'm sure a ton of people here aren't going to agree with but I'm still leaning going with it since how the leagues are scored). 

14 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Got stuck picking 12th in both my leagues. Don't have a solid feel on what I wanna do yet. Drafts are b2b nights on Labor Day Weekend and both leagues are mixed with some of the same members (like half the members are the same) so I'm basically giving away my strategy on night one since I'm the only person picking in the same area. 

I always sweat draft night until it actually comes and then just throw everything in the garbage and end up going with however the board falls. I still have my guys and a slight idea of what I want to do (that I'm sure a ton of people here aren't going to agree with but I'm still leaning going with it since how the leagues are scored). 

its highly unlikely that the first 11 picks are the same in both leagues so I dont think it will be a massive issue for you. now if there is a sleeper you love and are willing to take 2 rounds early, that might bite you draft #2