Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

I draft this Saturday in one of my big money leagues. It’s PPR with the rosters set at..

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
Flex
TE
DST
K

Im clueless when it comes to trading draft picks and have never done it in the 3 years this league has existed but this year I wanted to get some high picks so I traded my 3rd and 4th rounder for 9th overall. So I have pick 9, 10 and 15. But don’t pick again till like pick 55. Who do you recommend I target? 

Unless a can’t miss RB falls, I’m thinking about starting with 3 receivers. Pollard would be tough to pass on at 15 though. 

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I draft this Saturday in one of my big money leagues. It’s PPR with the rosters set at..

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
Flex
TE
DST
K

Im clueless when it comes to trading draft picks and have never done it in the 3 years this league has existed but this year I wanted to get some high picks so I traded my 3rd and 4th rounder for 9th overall. So I have pick 9, 10 and 15. But don’t pick again till like pick 55. Who do you recommend I target? 

Unless a can’t miss RB falls, I’m thinking about starting with 3 receivers. Pollard would be tough to pass on at 15 though. 

In a 3WR, full PPR I’d like to start 3 WRs depending on who’s available. 

On 8/23/2023 at 11:59 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Ok so I guess this is 1 of the few instances I failed to mention I play non-ppr in my home league which is where my questions come from. 

I don’t know if if be interested at all in Rhamondre in A non-PPR.  Feel like there’s better options even cheaper.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
Flex
TE
DST
K

I’d probably pick at least 2 WRs out of those picks unless something crazy happens.

I’d also consider Kelce as well.

Starting off you draft with something like Kelce/Aj Brown/Amon Ra would Be awesome.

14 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
Flex
TE
DST
K

I definitely think youll end up taking 2 WRs at least. In PPR 3WR and a FLEX you could start 4 and most teams probably would want to.

If Kelce falls to 9 i would take him for sure

Overall the trade is interesting if nothing else. I personally dont love my options in R3/4 by ADP so i dont hate it

Anyone here in a league that takes defensive positional players? I just joined one this year, and have zero idea how and who to value. From the scoring it looks like LB would have the most value. 

Any draft guides or simulators y’all use for this would be helpful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Anyone here in a league that takes defensive positional players? I just joined one this year, and have zero idea how and who to value. From the scoring it looks like LB would have the most value. 

Any draft guides or simulators y’all use for this would be helpful. 

How many starting spots for them?