• Lukas Van Ness
    • Myles Murphy
    • Paris Johnson Jr
    • Peter Skoronski
    • Quentin Johnston Jr
    • Tyree Wilson
    • Other (explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/23/2023 at 06:13 PM

Why not, let's give this a go with combine and the major free agency moves in the book. 

Rules:

There are two polls - your first choice will count as 2pts, your second as 1pt. If players have the same score after 24 hours, the pick will go to the player with the most first place votes. 

I will take poll options from the website below, which aggregates all media big boards - so if your guy isn't on the board, don't blame me. 

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2023/consensus-big-board-2023?pos=ALL

Your vote can be who you would take, or who you think the team will take - it doesn't matter.

Draft Order:

1. Carolina Panthers - C.J. Stroud | QB | Ohio State 

2. Houston Texans - Bryce Young | QB | Alabama

3. Arizona Cardinals - Will Anderson | EDGE | Alabama

4. Indianapolis Colts - Anthony Richardson | QB | Florida

5. Seattle Seahawks

•  
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I’m going to be honest, with Carter off the board, I hope they trade the pick. If they keep it, give me Witherspoon. 

Yea it's going to be gross to be in this situation. I'd probably go Wilson and then Witherspoon, but I don't have to like it,

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Witherspoon is a fantastic prospect. I highly disagree that he’s an underwhelming selection here. 

Yeah. While Sutton helps he's a year removed from allowing 9 yards per target on a 88% deserved catch rate per SIS data hub. Last season he only allowed 5 yards per target but that was on a 69% deserved catch rate. 

Think that's mainly why some cornerbacks can have up and down stats every year. How they play when thrown accurate targets needs to be taken into account. 

And while the deserved catch rate may not get up to 88% they still need more secondary talent.

Heck Okudah actually only allowed a 57% completion percentage on a 84% deserved catch rate but still allow 9.6 yards a target.

I like Gonzalez more in a vacuum but I think Witherspoon fits perfectly with what the Lions are trying to build. He's a big ten guy so he's used to playing in the elements, he plays with a crazy demeanor, and they'd be able to reunite him with his former college teammate Kerby Joseph.

• Like 1

I went Wilson and Skoronski. Wilson may be the BPA and he plays a premium position. He and Aidan could be a dominant duo. I went highest rated OL after that. After this season, Detroit's OL is incredibly thin and expensive. They need to think about getting younger and cheaper here.