Jets Sign WR Mecole Hardman

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Wasn't it reported after that draft Douglas/the Jets loved him and tried moving up?  A handful of picks later we took Jachai Polite. 😄

That was a different regime. But yes that regime really wanted him. 

If we can find a way to keep our WR room like Wilson, Moore, Lazard, Davis, Hardman that would be fire.  Even if Davis goes still a versatile weapon and leaves room for Mims to compete for the last spot.  

Edited by Rockice_8

I've always been pretty eh on Hardman overall but he's fine as a committee player. 

Very curious on what happens with Davis, Moore , and Mims. We all already think Davis is gone at some point, and I wouldn't mind moving on from Mims. I still really like Moore and hope he sticks around. Wilson, Lazard, Moore, Hardman is a pretty good unit.

Just now, Sandwhich2 said:

I've always been pretty eh on Hardman overall but he's fine as a committee player. 

Very curious on what happens with Davis, Moore , and Mims. We all already think Davis is gone at some point, and I wouldn't mind moving on from Mims. I still really like Moore and hope he sticks around. Wilson, Lazard, Moore, Hardman is a pretty good unit.

My guess is Davis is part of the AR deal or he’s cut.

So it’ll be GW, Lazard, Moore, Hardman, Mims