GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Steelers looking to move James Pierre, Kevin Dotson, Kendrick Green. Could look to move Akhello Witherspoon depending on how the draft goes. Also willing to move down from 17 and/or up from 32.

Saints willing to move Alvin Kamara, Michael Thomas, Taysom Hill, Juwan Johnson, James Hurst, Zack Baun, Paulson Adebo.

The Colts added some depth at WR with K.J. Hamler who can compete with Isaiah McKenzie for the starting slot WR job. TE Jelani Woods showed flashes of potential as a rookie after being drafted in the 3rd round and now has an opportunity for more playing time with veteran TE Mo Alie-Cox going to the Broncos via trade. 

1 hour ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

The Colts added some depth at WR with K.J. Hamler who can compete with Isaiah McKenzie for the starting slot WR job. TE Jelani Woods showed flashes of potential as a rookie after being drafted in the 3rd round and now has an opportunity for more playing time with veteran TE Mo Alie-Cox going to the Broncos via trade. 

How are you going to shop Mo Alie Cox and not call me first bro? Only dude in the nfl who played at VCU.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

How are you going to shop Mo Alie Cox and not call me first bro? Only dude in the nfl who played at VCU.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Didn't think much of the VCU connection at first, but now I see your profile pic and why you might have been interested 😬

Pretty cool story though going from VCU basketball player to playing in the NFL

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I feel you... I was a little miffed this was not offered to the public at large... lol

Little to no chance Clots trade with the Texans, but love some MAC man!

• Like 1

Looks like I should have announced this one on this thread in addition to the depth chart/trade block one

Given the lukewarm response to my announcement of Nick Foles being placed on the trade block in this thread, I didn't anticipate such excitement for Mo Alie-Cox and just updated my other post instead 😅

• Like 1