GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Sorry, I spontaneously got two more projects at work, but unfortunately I won't be able to take over a team...

No worries, I'll do my best. If you have some time, you could send me your thoughts about the team needs for the draft. I have my own ideas looking at the roster but would be interested in the fan perspective.

3 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

@ny92mike

curious if you’re excited about handling Dallas, or if you’d rather focus on your Football Giants?

I am willing to take the Boys off your hands, if you’d prefer. Entirely up to you, obviously 

So late drop in poster will take your precious team, Colts?  umm.

7 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

So late drop in poster will take your precious team, Colts?  umm.

???

I’m just trying to help out Mike. I know some guys prefer to focus on their own team. And he mentioned being disappointed in TCMD he couldn’t concentrate on Giants.

I’ve run these for years and have literally always ended up with 2+ teams. So call it a habit…

10 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

???

I’m just trying to help out Mike. I know some guys prefer to focus on their own team. And he mentioned being disappointed in TCMD he couldn’t concentrate on Giants.

I’ve run these for years and have literally always ended up with 2+ teams. So call it a habit…

Some Eagle took Cowboys in TCMD so I think he may want different team for this mock. Just guesstimate on my part.

I understand Mike was disappointed with his appointed GM in TCMD.

edit..  PSST!  you forget to reply Sparky's trade post.

Edited by JetsandI

59 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

@EaglesPeteC I noticed the draft order for at least the 7th round is different in the doc than it is on various websites, including NFL.com's official draft order.  Not sure whose is correct.

NFL.com

Tankathon

CBS

Yeah there was a weird editing limitation for some of the last picks in the draft so they are wrong I gotta go back and fix them 

• Like 1

@EaglesPeteC @RTTRUTH

I'll take the Colts.

If the trade with the Bengals has not yet been processed, I would like to hold onto the 79th overall pick.

Update: It sounds the Colts offered the trade to @sparky151 for Jonah Williams, so I guess it stands?

Regardless of the verdict, I'm cool. Glad to be a team other than the Cowboys 😄.

Let's see what I can do to help former Eagles OC Shane Steichen turn the Colts around.

Edited by eaglesfan0075