FINAL MOCK.

Suffering_Bills

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

That's good because Harrison is well down on the Edge list. You have to love the  tools but the year to year improvement is  lacking. It is not as if  OSU does not know how to develop DE. Go with Ika, Tuipoluti, or Ojulari.

It will be interesting to see which way the board breaks in round #3. Most positions will be the team's short list.

I can do that

12 hours ago, PackFan13 said:

Kincaid >> Mayer.  I doubt we go TE in the first and certainly not Mayer. 

Kincaid is better than Mayer right now. Still, it is important to remember that Kincaid is also almost two years older, so Mayer has a more physical maturation as upside.

On 4/8/2023 at 3:07 PM, Suffering_Bills said:

#31. KANSAS CITY: Anton Harrison, OT, Oklahoma.
#63. KANSAS CITY: B.J. Ojulari, EDGE, L.S.U.
#95. KANSAS CITY: Zacch Pickens, DT, South Carolina.

That's a haul. We could hope for a WR or TE but these are priority posiitons.

1. Harrison is top on my list given this board. With no trades there is nothing more to say
  2. There is a wealth of choices at #63. Choose from Ojulari, FAU, Tuli, or Ika.  
  3. It's too bad Brooks goes tot he Eagles. He would be the perfect compliment to a light Edge. Pickens also works but more as a project.

I have to think that the Chiefs trade up or back. The 50-75 range is loaded, but a lot can be said for one impact player.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

That's a haul. We could hope for a WR or TE but these are priority posiitons.

1. Harrison is top on my list given this board. With no trades there is nothing more to say
  2. There is a wealth of choices at #63. Choose from Ojulari, FAU, Tuli, or Ika.  
  3. It's too bad Brooks goes tot he Eagles. He would be the perfect compliment to a light Edge. Pickens also works but more as a project.

I have to think that the Chiefs trade up or back. The 50-75 range is loaded, but a lot can be said for one impact player.

Well spoken.

On 4/8/2023 at 1:07 PM, Suffering_Bills said:

#99. SAN FRANCISCO: Tanner McKee, QB, Stanford.

101. SAN FRANCISCO. Kyu Blu Kelly, CB, Stanford.

102. SAN FRANCISCO. Brandon Joseph, S, Notre Dame.

The 49ers will take a QB in this draft, I have no doubt, but I don't think that they are going to take one this early unless they have a move in place to trade Lance, which I doubt. Darnold's deal is fully guaranteed, Lance's deal is guaranteed and Purdy is the starter. They aren't going to be able to stash McKee on the PS and they aren't going to carry 4 QBs, so until there is a corresponding move on the QB front, I don't think this is likely. I'd probably replace this with a tight end, which the 49ers have done a ton of work on and seems to be an extremely likely pick with one of their earlier picks. 

I'm not a fan of Kelly, but the pick makes sense. This is just a preference thing. 

A safety makes sense here and they are doing a lot of work on safeties, but this is way too early for Joseph imo.  I'm probably not drafting him until round 6 or so. 

Kudos to you for the three round mock ! Well done !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The 49ers will take a QB in this draft, I have no doubt, but I don't think that they are going to take one this early unless they have a move in place to trade Lance, which I doubt. Darnold's deal is fully guaranteed, Lance's deal is guaranteed and Purdy is the starter. They aren't going to be able to stash McKee on the PS and they aren't going to carry 4 QBs, so until there is a corresponding move on the QB front, I don't think this is likely. I'd probably replace this with a tight end, which the 49ers have done a ton of work on and seems to be an extremely likely pick with one of their earlier picks. 

I'm not a fan of Kelly, but the pick makes sense. This is just a preference thing. 

A safety makes sense here and they are doing a lot of work on safeties, but this is way too early for Joseph imo.  I'm probably not drafting him until round 6 or so. 

Kudos to you for the three round mock ! Well done !

Thank you. I honestly hadn't kept up on all of San Fran's moves