Budda Baker Requests trade

Sad People

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

But you know that going into the job

Right, but then these guys take these jobs anyway. They either figure they will be able to crack the code and make it work, or that they need to seize the opportunity while it’s there regardless of the outcome, or maybe just get the bag while the getting is good then go back to coordinating. 

• Like 1

Fine the Falcons will take on Baker and dhop in a trade.  We might as well pair Bates with Baker and have the best safety tandem in the nfl.  Dhop covers our WR 2 need with London.  We will have like 70 mil in cap space next year to keep them so we can make it work lol. 

What say you   Falcons give pick 8   We get 34, Baker, and Dhop  and call it a day :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Fine the Falcons will take on Baker and dhop in a trade.  We might as well pair Bates with Baker and have the best safety tandem in the nfl.  Dhop covers our WR 2 need with London.  We will have like 70 mil in cap space next year to keep them so we can make it work lol. 

What say you   Falcons give pick 8   We get 34, Baker, and Dhop  and call it a day :D

Falcons suddenly would be much more intimidating. 

16 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Cardinals would do that deal in a heartbeat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Cardinals would do that deal in a heartbeat. 

Yup. That's a terrible deal for Atlanta. They should get something like a third rounder as well at the very least, probably even a second even if next year's.

Edited by NudeTayne

18 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

As much as Atlanta would look good in that from a personnel perspective, that’s probably undervaluing #8 overall. 

Hop’s market is ice cold and I don’t imagine Budda getting better than a mid rounder. 

Yeah yall probably right on that one i probably over valued Baker is what im guessing.  I was thinking Dhop as a 3rd rounder and Baker as a late 1st.  So i was thinking it was like 2 late 1sts in value with baker and 34  + a 3rd rounder.    But now that im looking at it like that the value probably is about 1 more 2nd rounder off it seems.  I still wouldn't be against us trying to get those 2 guys though as i think they add alot of value to the team and takes us to another level.