2 rounds of 7 complete, Several Trades, should be easier to read this time!

vikes635

2 hours ago, vikes635 said:

I got Levis as #2 QB prospect in this draft, if they made this same trade for your #2 Stroud, Hooker, or Richardson would you feel better about this? Or you hate the idea of trading up all together?

I’m not a fan of trading up at all,  but would feel better about it if it was Stroud.

5 hours ago, vikes635 said:

I did this because I read your team needs help at both Tackle and IOL, Skoronski Is number 1 or 2 tackle rated in most rankings including mine and if he was rated with IOL he slots above the Florida kid. So in conclusion I thought he gave you and interior starter right away that could slide over to protect future QB investment.

And picking him, I would get. Trading assets for him when it’s a super deep OL class and the Titans are already light on draft resources, nah.

6 hours ago, vikes635 said:

I seem to be higher on Redmond then some rankings I've seen but trust me he is an underrated IDL that has great burst. Do you hate the position here or just the prospect?

Would you be happy with Minnesota taking him in r2? Just comes off as a troll job by a div rival. He’s an old prospect with a significant history of missed playing time and underachieving. I think the rankings are appropriate for him. Likely figures in as a backup wherever he goes. 

7 hours ago, vikes635 said:

There are 2 different value you charts out there now and you right using Johnson old chart but a lot of teams are using Rich hills now and it makes doing these trades very tricky. My thought was Tennessee wouldn't give up much more than this but Atlanta is good with getting what they could. Remember I'm a Vikings fan that watched us give drop 20 spots with a blue chip safety there for the taking to a division rival and got nothing but a garbage third out of it. Only to see the blue chipper go with the next pick and the only other first round safety prospect go a pick before we dropped too, making our gm panic and reach for the next best safety prospect.

Naw, that 3 spot jump is worth a 3rd this year and a 6th this year. That's the blended value between all the charts.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vikes635 said:

Preston is getting older and Gary is coming off major injury, ultimately why I cam to this conclusion. Now that you have pick 13 I'll probably target BAOL 

Nope I agree. I just haven't looked into him much at all. I've seen a lot more Van Ness, Smith, and Murphy. I like the position none the less

Not big on Kancey for KC,  not really sure what we do with him in base unless we slide Chris Jones over to 1T   and that seems like a waste of Jones talents.   He'd help in sub-packages but not really sure that's worth the 1st

Hate Flowers in the first,  but that late in the 2nd I would love it.     Not sure he does much this year,   but rolling into 2024 with the ability to cut MVS and already have Toney/Skyy/Flowers would be nice.   Lots of versatility in that group.   

I kinda realize that's opposite of what most will say though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Would you be happy with Minnesota taking him in r2? Just comes off as a troll job by a div rival. He’s an old prospect with a significant history of missed playing time and underachieving. I think the rankings are appropriate for him. Likely figures in as a backup wherever he goes. 

Did you look at the rest of Chicago's draft? I'm surprised to hear you think I'm trolling, most Bears fans I've spoken to want to trade out of spot 9. I accomplished that in this draft while still landing a talented pass rusher, later I focus on more of your defense in drafted not only Redmond but DJ Turner and ILB from Bama, plus I got you a potential 15 year starting OT for Fields. Minnesota doesn't have a second round pick and if we did I wouldn't want any IDL because CB, Safety, Edge, and LB all need upgrades more so than our D-Line. Plus the only team I would consider Trolling is GB but I didn't do that either! I appreciate your feed back on your team but lets leave the acquisitions at home.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vikes635 said:

I appreciate your feed back on your team but lets leave the acquisitions at home.

There’s only one acquisition I’d be wanting to leave at home ;)

My personal preference based on where we and various players end up in the draft:

1.18 OL Darnell Wright

2.48 WR Zay Flowers

2.53 EDGE Felix Anudike-Uzomah

2.61 CB Julius Brents or DJ Turner

2.64 IDL Keeanu Benton or Gervon Dexter

• Like 1

I don't see Hendon Hooker dropping past the Rams at pick 36.

If he went to the Cowboys like your mock has, Dallas would have two players named Hooker. I just looked it up; FS Malik Hooker is not related to him.

Edited by Mr.UFO