2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

I'm just looking at prospects photos and deciding who looks like a Packer. 😆

Darius Rush for sure. I will keep looking at see if any more jumps out.

edit:

A.T. Perry
Mohamed Ibrahim

Edited by Chili

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

you have no idea how i feel about your opinion, i haven't commented about your opinion.

I said we don't need any more stupid crap like pretending you're a victim because you don't fall to your knees and worshop Gute.

You're getting crap because a lot of quality posters think your opinion is bad. Has nothing to do with Gute. It's you and your opinion.

Also, you definitely don't know your opinion is as good as every one else's on here.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” - Asimov

Not all opinions are created equally. We don't know if yours is any good or not because you're brand new here and haven't really said anything of any depth or value. You just said they were bad picks and provided no reasoning whatsoever. Your opinion as backed up isn't NEARLY as good as many many posters here...yet, anyway

My opinion is as backed up as anyone's.  Its just not in this sub.

I'm not brand new to FF by any means.  Yall just never venture outside this echo chamber.

Thats just a blatant lie.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

My opinion is as backed up as anyone's.  Its just not in this sub.

I'm not brand new to FF by any means.  Yall just never venture outside this echo chamber.

Thats just a blatant lie.

link us your breakdowns, then

I frequent the draft forum, don't recall seeing your opinion on any of the guys we took

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

wonder if there's some medical or character flags on Antonio Johnson Jr

Jammie Robinson another option as a pre-draft visit and still on the board

Robinson definitely a possibility here. Gotta think a DB is coming soon. Other pick could be OL or another WR. Couple good ones still on the board.