2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

Just now, packfanfb said:

What's wrong with Nolan Smith and Myles Murphy? 

Myles Murphy was always overrated. He's no better than Foskey, Hall and a few others. Smith is too small to play EDGE and didn't really play inside. He's not Parsons which people are trying to compare him too. He's also coming off a torn pec. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

Myles Murphy was always overrated. He's no better than Foskey, Hall and a few others. Smith is too small to play EDGE and didn't really play inside. He's not Parsons which people are trying to compare him too. He's also coming off a torn pec. 

Foskey has absolutely no bend, what is there to like there? I don't like Murphy much either. 

12 hours ago, R T said:

It could be to get ahead of NE for a number of different players. Listening to Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah talk about NE at 14 and they thought that pick screamed Van Ness. NE could use OL help also. None of us know who the Patriots are hot for, but guessing the Packer have a good idea.  

I posted this in the morning and if I would have done a better job of reading the tea leaves would have picked him on top in the contest. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lodestar said:

Whatever you do, don’t go to the Packers subreddit. Hoo boy. Like a bunch of screaming toddlers. 

Then only sport I go near on reddit is r/rugbyunion because it's hard to find much discussion on it elsewhere. 

Reddit has got it's uses. Sports talk however is not one of them. 

Just now, R T said:

I posted this in the morning and if I would have done a better job of reading the tea leaves would have picked him on top in the contest. 

He was my 1(D) because I thought he might go before 13. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Foskey has absolutely no bend, what is there to like there? I don't like Murphy much either. 

Preston Smith has no bend either yet he's still a very solid player. If Foskey could bend and turn the corner he'd have been long gone. 

In round 2, he's a value! 

Just now, Old Guy said:

Preston Smith has no bend either yet he's still a very solid player. If Foskey could bend and turn the corner he'd have been long gone. 

In round 2, he's a value! 

Foskey is more of a round 3-4 guy methinks