NFL Draft GDT (NO SPOILERS!!))

Forge

Just now, GW21 said:

Normally I would agree, but I feel like the same was said about Mike McGlinchey and Aaron Banks. 

McG could always move in the run game. Banks is a guard and they basically had to sit him a year to recompose him. Jones is legit 370 pounds and I Just don't know how he's keeping up with the movement needed. 

Just now, GW21 said:

Normally I would agree, but I feel like the same was said about Mike McGlinchey and Aaron Banks. 

McGlinchey was more because we had Brown on the roster i believe that we doubted he would be the pick when that smoke started to appear. I feel we have switched to a bit more power but Jones is so far to that side i really don't see him being a fit at all.

The funny part is that I was kind of meh on taking guys like Yaya in the third. So it's not like that hurts or anything, but edge has dried up enough that I may not do anything until round 5 there. 

Just now, Geek said:

Apparently Dawand Jones really F'd up his pro day and interviews. GM's do NOT like him.

This is becoming more and more important, I think. Teams don't want Isaiah Wilson and Reuben Fosters 

• Like 2