NFL Draft GDT (NO SPOILERS!!))

Forge

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Called it! Break down Luter's game for me. 

Good mix of zone and man ability. Good athlete and size. Physical. Attacks the ball in the air.  Hard worker to get where he's at most importantly. I think that was big for them

• Like 2

Good physical traits and has nice zone skills apparently. Well, that fits our scheme. Adding more competition at the corner spot is a good thing. We have gone with Lenoir, Womack and now Luter Jr all in the similar range. 

Next pick take the most explosive DL, whether it be an interior or edge rusher. Take the one with the highest potential off attributes alone and trust your coaching. 

I also don't know much about Luter other than Crocker mentioning him. I like Eli Ricks in this range for sure. Dude looked like he was going to be a star as a freshman at LSU. If we double dip I wouldn't mind if he was our guy. 

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I also don't know much about Luter other than Crocker mentioning him. I like Eli Ricks in this range for sure. Dude looked like he was going to be a star as a freshman at LSU. If we double dip I wouldn't mind if he was our guy. 

Hadn't heard of him before the senior bowl and started digging in. Love the work he put in. 0 star recruit.  Community college for two years, then two year starter. And dude has that dawg in him tbh lol

• Like 1

If we want to double up on CB, Trice is still available. Seahawks did it with Bryant/Woolen last year and it paid dividends. 

If we want to double up on TE, then Kuntz is also available...And just like when we draft RBs, he will likely end up being better than our higher draft pick at that position LOL.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

This linebacker class was pretty awful, so I hope we pass and just look at udfas with this little run

I think Christian Young is someone to look at before the day is over to be the cover LB/S we like. Apparently a lot of teams really like him.