NFL Draft GDT (NO SPOILERS!!))

Forge

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

This linebacker class was pretty awful, so I hope we pass and just look at udfas with this little run

All the LBs I wanted are long gone. Only one I have any interest in at this point is Ivan Pace, but he's kind of small so may be available in 7. 

Just now, Forge said:

I took him in one mock. Traits based pick. Could never really crack the uga lineup

You were actually the one that brought him to my attention. Love the traits. Absolute freak. That pick excites me. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I took him in one mock. Traits based pick. Could never really crack the uga lineup

But this is what teams should be targeting in this range. He definitely looks like a developmental pick and they are relying on Koucerek to get the best out of him and turn him into a rotational player. I still see us signing a veteran edge in the upcoming months. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Next pick take the most explosive DL, whether it be an interior or edge rusher. Take the one with the highest potential of attributes alone and trust your coaching. 

Sounds like exactly what they did. Lacks moves but has some tools. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

Sounds like exactly what they did. Lacks moves but has some tools. 

These are the types of players you should target in this range. Let the coaching staff develop someone with great traits and take your chances and hope one of them hits. Both our 5th round picks are plus athletes. And that is the opposite of our 3rd round picks LOL.

• Like 1