NFL Draft GDT (NO SPOILERS!!))

Forge

12 minutes ago, Geek said:

It really should have been Banks. Not a fan of the pick.

I like it. Mike dantoni style.. all offense all the time

As a bystander.. as a Vikings fan I'd be worried. But kj Osborn is not even a guy you want as the #3 or 4 option

Edited by adamq

You know, most drafts I watch and I sit there and worry about what other teams, especially teams in our division, do and who they draft.

NOTHING that happened so far in this first round, especially within our division, has me scared me so far. Which is a nice change of pace from other drafts I guess.

For example, is the Seahawks drafted Richardson or Jalen Carter, that would have hit that pit in my stomach a bit, but didn’t get any of that from any NFC teams tonight

• Like 2

Decided to prioritize sleep over watching last night but a few standouts to me.

Patriots getting in my eyes the second best corner after that trade down.

Lions going back in time with Gibbs and Campbell which in a few years can easily be a good choice but in terms of modern drafting isn't great. It does fill two needs though so can't really blame them coupled with this class.

Eagles with a big haul but two very boom or bust guys. Carter with all the off field stuff coming out and Smith in how he will translate to the NFL. If both hit they can rival the Texans for best duo.

Seahawks taking two good players but they also don't really scare me as long as Smith is their QB. 

Cardinals with a nice deal moving down and then really losing a lot of that moving back up. 

Will Levis falling out of the first is kinda suprising to me but also seeing how the past few years have gone not really. Kinda expected a team to sneak in late first to get that 5th year option. 

Jets taking McDonald feels early but i also can't really blame them at the same time. A risky pick for sure but if you wanted a edge i can easily see how he was the best option there.

Texans making a strong start to the Demeco Ryans era and if both hit they are set up great for he long run.

Atlanta taking Bijan i absolutely love. I get he is a RB but i feel he is way more than just a RB. He is a guy that can legitimately be spread out wide.

Edited by Justone2
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Apparently MM hinting at linebacker for us? We are totally drafting Mapu tomorrow, aren't we?

I have always been in de LB is a need for us camp. We have two great ones but if one of them gets hurt do you really want Burks as a full time player. He is fine as a third who plays 20-30% of the snaps but i have no interest in him or DFF to play more than that.

• Like 1