Philapelphia Eagles Draft Day 1 Discussion -- NO SPOILERS

EaglesPeteC

22 minutes ago, Danger said:
28 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Never understood it.  Why would you not want the info ASAP ????

Ruins the suspense of seeing the name called.

yup. Shouldn't be too hard to understand. Same concept as Movie/TV show Spoilers. I don't want to know what happened on the newest episode of game of thrones 3 hours before I get to actually watch it on the west coast. I don't need that info "as soon as possible". I need it as organically as possible. I don't need my buds telling me who dies in The Departed 10 seconds before it happens on screen.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I kind of doubt we trade for a player. But I mean would you guys do 10 and 30 for 3 and budda baker? Draft will Anderson there. 

10 + 30 + our 3rd for 3 is close to even. Cards have no reason to throw in Baker and settle for just 10 and 30, but yes, I would do that trade as an Eagle fan.

Edited by Jeezla

26 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

yup. Shouldn't be too hard to understand. Same concept as Movie/TV show Spoilers. I don't want to know what happened on the newest episode of game of thrones 3 hours before I get to actually watch it on the west coast. I don't need that info "as soon as possible". I need it as organically as possible. I don't need my buds telling me who dies in The Departed 10 seconds before it happens on screen.

It’s a draft pick, ain’t gonna change 2 minutes later.

If you are hanging on Goodell speaking it into existence, I don’t know what to say.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

over/under

Out of the 31 draft picks selected today, 21 of them will have a sob story background video or commentary.

Depends what channel are we talking about? I could see the over hitting for ESPN maybe. I think NFL Network will be under.