2023 NFL Draft: Day 1 Discussion

gopherwrestler

Just now, AP_allday2869 said:

I literally just watched a video of him consuming said coffee with mayo

Which was a dare... and people ran with it like he actually is a "mayo in my coffee" in the morning kinda guy. Just sayin' people cant seem to understand that stuff is all a gag. Same with the eating a banana with the peel on.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

He puts mayo in his coffee and eats bananas with the peel on. And go watch some Levis interviews and you'll see what I mean; he's kind of a d-bag. And he just isn't a good QB, imo. I don't want a QB who couldn't cut it at Penn St and who was average at best at Kentucky. 

Let me tell ya about a guy named Tom Brady…if we want to talk about a guy with some strange proclivities and who couldn’t hold a job in college. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

I literally just watched a video of him consuming said coffee with mayo

Not for me but I did see that video a few weeks back unless theres another one.  Though Im not entirely sure basing someones character off what they eat/drink is a smart choice

• Like 1

Just now, AP_allday2869 said:

Damn, you guys are really getting upset with my dumb Levis takes.

If you simply dont like his play on the field or his personality kinda rubs you the wrong way thats your opinion and its fine... but you're making some drastic statements on silly things that you're misunderstanding.

I'm not entirely convinced hes a franchise QB either... I just know that at pick 23 the Vikings dont have a shot at getting a QB with his potential very often and its worth the gamble IMO.

• Like 3