1.23 - Jordan Addison, WR, USC - #3

SemperFeist

Jordan Addison was targeted early and often by quarterback Kirk Cousins and he came through with seven catches for 123 yards in the 22-17 Vikings win. Two of those catches were touchdowns, including a 60-yarder just before the end of the first half that saw Addison ****** the ball out of cornerback Charvarius Ward’s hands before sprinting to the end zone.

A similar play in the first quarter saw Ward come up with the ball for an interception, but Addison said after the game that “I couldn’t let him do it twice.” Addison also said nights like this is what he saw for himself on the professional level.

Addison: “This is exactly what I envisioned. Every time the ball came my way, I’m just making sure I’m making a play for Kirk.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jordan-addison-im-making-sure-i-make-a-play-every-time-the-ball-comes-my-way

Rookie wide receiver Jordan Addison has tied Randy Moss for the most touchdown receptions in the first seven games of a career with six.

Through the first half against the San Francisco 49ers, Addison caught four passes for 94 yards and two touchdowns.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2023/10/23/vikings-jordan-addison-randy-moss-rookie-record/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0PHnCMLHvShInXlnOr6BfechVnfOFirU6jy9-_afmGpEfLq5JKflBukiI

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Rookie wide receiver Jordan Addison has tied Randy Moss for the most touchdown receptions in the first seven games of a career with six.

Through the first half against the San Francisco 49ers, Addison caught four passes for 94 yards and two touchdowns.

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2023/10/23/vikings-jordan-addison-randy-moss-rookie-record/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0PHnCMLHvShInXlnOr6BfechVnfOFirU6jy9-_afmGpEfLq5JKflBukiI

Jefferson who?

32 minutes ago, SotanKing said:

Chargers were so stupid to take QJ over Addison when Addison is exactly the type of receiver they needed..I am glad though. 

It seems like the Chargers always want to take the exact same type of WR they already have on roster. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, swede700 said:

It seems like the Chargers always want to take the exact same type of WR they already have on roster. 

exactly lol...these guys didn't have a WR like Addison but instead they went and took someone whose profile is similar to receiver they already have. Their offense badly needs some speed

• Like 1