Draft Day 3 - For the sicko’s

warfelg

1 minute ago, August4th said:

does this draft feel different from colberts?

Yes.

We havent sprinted towards the stage with nearly every pick, which tells me they actually considered something other than taking the player atop their big board no matter who it is.

No real head scratchers.    Colbert was usually good for at least one in the first four rounds.

No panic picks.

In the end, it doesnt really matter.     If these players dont pan out, the approach is irrelevant.   

However, this draft FEELS different.   It felt like we had the type of draft we needed to, and none of the picks felt forced.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

It’ll be interesting because Peterson played almost all zone last year.

Yeah, we drafted two press corners and we have pretty much all zone corners on the roster.    

1 minute ago, Ward4HOF said:

Has literally played EVERY position on the OL while at Maryland...so...there you go.  Both sides, Guard and Tackle, and of course, Center

So there is a chance he makes the team.  IOL sure got a make over this offseason, more attention this year than probably a few years combined  in recent times.  I expect  the IOL to be solid , and the secondary should be good too but no idea what they will play. 

The Washington pick is the wild card, it he stays on the field it could be a major factor in the run game and perhaps passing game - mismatch to say the least. It might force teams to play zone if that helps. 

Maybe a few UFA signings left 

maybe Carter is mr.I this year

Just now, 43M said:

In UDFA, I imagine we bring in another pass rusher, a safety, a WR and probably a RB.    Probably an ILB too, but I dont see the point.

They’ll add a QB too

Edit…warfelg already posted that lol

Edited by AFF