​🔥​ Pick #135 is in: Aidan O'Connell, QB, Purdue

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I've done the same. Then realize, I may never watch football again the rate they are going and ask myself what I will do with my Sundays. 

It's been 20 years and the only thing that's changed is the owner sold out for money to move to Vegas where home fans can't afford the tickets so the stadium is a destination spot for opposing fans. 

Honestly, everything I loved about the Raiders has kind of faded in recent years. They've become The Blue Man group of professional football.

It's so funny to see Jimmy talking about "wanting to win super bowls" and he puts on an embarrassing performance like that. He doesn't deserve to play for this historic franchise. Honestly, a fair amount of guys on this team don't either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

This. It's crazy, I've moved on from friends and family throughout my life because the relationships weren't healthy.  Even gotten divorced after 10 years.  If the Raiders were a woman, they'd have already taken your house, your car, your kids, everything.  They're just that mentally unhealthy for you.  People applaud you for leaving toxic relationships, but if you leave your team, you're a bandwagon fan and a fake.  A hater.  A poser.  It's like I'm just going through the motions of being a fan hoping someday it'll be a healthy relationship again.  

People hate Carr, but at least he took us to 12 wins in a single season.  I'll always be grateful to him (and JDR and the defense) for that.  That season and the 10-7 season.  At least we got to the playoffs.  

Right now, I'm just trying to find the light and the end of the tunnel for this franchise.  I still don't see it.

Things turn fast when you get the right QB in place.

But at some stage, they need to address a decades long problem on defense. It's just ridiculous. Coordinators come and go and the results are always miserable it seems. Just make some splash player moves to get better.

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Things turn fast when you get the right QB in place.

But at some stage, they need to address a decades long problem on defense. It's just ridiculous. Coordinators come and go and the results are always miserable it seems. Just make some splash player moves to get better.

Yep the team hasn’t sniffed the 47 sack year which was 2010. Reggie tried but couldn’t get right. 

Jimmy sucks man. He is who we thought he was. He is a game manager who is getting exposed by leaving the perfect conditions on the 9ers. He’s not capable of doing more, and that’s the reason why he leads the NFL in interceptions. Jimmy actually sucks and saving game manager is being nice. He is getting wideouts killed, just making one read, not seeing the files, holding on to the ball and taking shots, no deep ball, can’t run the ball because defenses are daring Jimmy to beat us. The team has talent on offense but it sucks. It’s time to give AOC. We won’t, because McDaniels isn’t going risk his job. His seat is getting warm, but AOC should get a shot. Idk if AOC can hang as a QB1, but I want to find out 

• Like 1