Round 5 Pick 140: DTR

LETSGOBROWNIES

23 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Better 6 feet up than 6 feet under. 

Cooking July 4 food today and celebrating our freedom. Sadly no Sam Adams and no Tetons unless wife is in the mood later. Life is good.

Wife got out some beer brats mash potatoes and some sirloin steaks regrettably not getting home till 6pm.

But you guys are right the office is nice and had ham and eggs for breakfast with a roast beef sandwich at creekside with there award winning Ceasars salad.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Wife got out some beer brats mash potatoes and some sirloin steaks regrettably not getting home till 6pm.

But you guys are right the office is nice and had ham and eggs for breakfast with a roast beef sandwich at creekside with there award winning Ceasars salad.

I'm going to go live with Mike.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

This guys knows what’s up. I stop into that market literally every time I go to Jackson because it’s next door to our hotel.  It’s a gem.

19 hours ago, mtmmike said:

How about you with workloads on teachers getting ever hire?

Just waiting for my firm job offer and security clearance to come through for my new job and then I’m waving goodbye and moving onto new things. How about yourself Mike?

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Just waiting for my firm job offer and security clearance to come through for my new job and then I’m waving goodbye and moving onto new things. How about yourself Mike?

Tours are down sales are up on taxi,executive service,and car service.

Personally very happy spending more time with my beloved daughter and wife.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 4:42 AM, MWil23 said:

Had a great tour yesterday 

Saw monster bull elk 

Monster Moose

Bison

Antelope 

Mule deer 

Sunrise in the grand canyon

Saw a black from the east shore of Lewis on the west shore with no binoculars. 

Just another day in paradise.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, SteelKing728 said:

I'm rooting for DTR, and trading away Dobbs and getting a 5th back was brilliant by the Cleveland FO. Well done!

Does Kellen Mond still make the team you think?

He probably is the third emergency quarterback on the game day roster just by default knowing the system.

• Like 1

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

I'm rooting for DTR, and trading away Dobbs and getting a 5th back was brilliant by the Cleveland FO. Well done!

Does Kellen Mond still make the team you think?

I think he likely will after the trade.

I also outdone be shocked if he’s cut to get to 53 and then resigned after we IR a couple guys.  

• Like 1