> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

They just updated, but the initial report watching it live they said his knee

Not on the live television version, but maybe you were watching it broadcasted somewhere else (NFL.com?)

But, yeah they just updated it and she said it was actually a hip flexor he's been dealing with and he thinks its a strain and that he feels he should be able to be ready for his pro day.

Jared Verse, Wiggins, and Quinyon all just ran themselves to pick 21 or earlier.

We're looking at Terrion or DeJean.

Edited by Jeezla

I’m not convinced any of those corners are actually top 15 guys. They seem like they’re top 20 because corner is important moreso than the players are deserving. This is very much a QB/Tackle draft. I think if you’re in the top 15 you better be drafting QB or tackle because you’re likely in the top 15 because you suck at QB and/or you suck at tackle 

Also ironically of the top 15 teams pretty much all of the leagues “elite” corners have their team residing in the top 15. 

sauce, Surtain, Terrell, Jaylon johnson

i do find that funny. 

33 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I’m not convinced any of those corners are actually top 15 guys. They seem like they’re top 20 because corner is important moreso than the players are deserving. This is very much a QB/Tackle draft. I think if you’re in the top 15 you better be drafting QB or tackle because you’re likely in the top 15 because you suck at QB and/or you suck at tackle 

Nate Wiggins was a top 10 guy before the combine, assuming the injury isn't serious he's easily a top 10 prospect. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Also ironically of the top 15 teams pretty much all of the leagues “elite” corners have their team residing in the top 15. 

Sauce, Surtain, Terrell, Jaylon johnson

i do find that funny. 

That's because those same 4 teams had something even more in common as to why they were top 15,  No FQB and or horrible QB play.

Yes I included Rodgers because he missed the entire season.

With the 3-4 QB, OL , DL and and those 4 teams with Lockdown corners listed above. We should be sitting with several of those names within 18-22 range if Howie so chooses.

We know he won't though.

22 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Nate Wiggins was a top 10 guy before the combine, assuming the injury isn't serious he's easily a top 10 prospect. 

I haven’t seen that. I’ve only seen him in the 20s. I’m aware mock drafts don’t typically mirror league sentiment but I haven’t seen Wiggins in many mock drafts in the top 15