> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Seems to be the plan.  We had the D-Line set, kept addressing it, and the back 7 suffered.  We saw the results when the pass rush could not get home and the Eagles were dead last in defensive 3rd down conversions.

And then when we draft "the last" piece of either DT or OL and the first one is already old or expiring contract so we have to draft again or one of them doesn't pan out and we have to trade for one. 

• Like 1

Well I think I've finally settled on the guy I want the most in the draft. His name is Quinyon Mitchell. Dude's just iron-clad as a prospect. No way he makes it to 22, but he's one of the few guys I'd be thrilled to trade up for.

• Like 1

Where do you guys get your draft content?

I used to love Locked on NFL Draft when Ben and Trever were there, but since they left I have no options now and the Ringer NFL Draft isn't very good for the little I've heard. 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

I used to love Locked on NFL Draft when Ben and Trever were there, but since they left I have no options now and the Ringer NFL Draft isn't very good for the little I've heard. 

Really Depends on what you are looking for? Are you looking for Full Scouting Reports , Summaries of the players but not too much detail , Mocks , actual tape breakdown, etc. etc. 

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Really Depends on what you are looking for? Are you looking for Full Scouting Reports , Summaries of the players but not too much detail , Mocks , actual tape breakdown, etc. etc. 

Mostly for scouting reports and sleeper players. 

50 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Mostly for scouting reports and sleeper players. 

Move the sticks with Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks, PFF nfl podcast, Eagle Eye in the Sky with Fran Duffy and Greg Cosell, Renner Ranks Podcast, NFL Stock Exchange with Connor Rogers and Trevor Sikemma, ESPN First Draft. Those along with all of the usual suspects such as BGN, PHLY, Philly Special, etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Well I think I've finally settled on the guy I want the most in the draft. His name is Quinyon Mitchell. Dude's just iron-clad as a prospect. No way he makes it to 22, but he's one of the few guys I'd be thrilled to trade up for.

I feel the same way about Jackson Powers-Johnson.

5 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Years ago I started Googling names + scouting and watching video breakdowns.

It takes forever, but after a while you see what they do.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

PFF Stock Exchange (Trevor)

Locked On NFL Draft (new hosts take getting used to but are pretty good) 

Ringer because it’s funny and I like Ben

Eagle Eye in the Sky

If I’ve blown through all of them I’ll do

Locked on NFL Scouting 

Moving The Chains 

First Draft 

The draft/free agency is also 90% of what I use twitter for 

• Like 2

Can't wrap my heart around DeJean. I have little doubt that he'll be a good NFL player, but there seems to be doubt as to what he'll end up being. Like if he's not an outside corner, a premium position, then I don't think I'm in on him at 22.

40 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Can't wrap my heart around DeJean. I have little doubt that he'll be a good NFL player, but there seems to be doubt as to what he'll end up being. Like if he's not an outside corner, a premium position, then I don't think I'm in on him at 22.

Don’t worry you are getting an OL or and EDGE at 22 and you’ll like it 

• Like 2

Post Kelce. I'd be honestly surprised if it's not OL. M**** and complain all you want but the most important postion in sports is a FQB!!!!

Protecting said FQB is priority #1, period! Like it, don't like it, they don't  GAF!!!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Don’t worry you are getting an OL or and EDGE at 22 and you’ll like it 

I'm intrigued about that two way OL and EDGE at 22. 

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Post Kelce. I'd be honestly surprised if it's not OL. M**** and complain all you want but the most important postion in sports is a FQB!!!!

Protecting said FQB is priority #1, period! Like it, don't like it, they don't  GAF!!!!!

Okay let's say it's OL. What position? Where will he play that it is so paramount to spend a 1st round pick on an OL this year? 

Edited by Broadway Joe