> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

Finally watched Khyree Jackson, and I honestly don't know what to think about him. Looks like a late 2nd/early 3rd kind of guy, but I can't really get a read on how well his footwork transitions are or what his plant and drive ability is. Didn't see him covering a lot of crossers. Looks like he's defending a 9 route 80% of the time he's in man, but he defends them well. Whiffed a couple times on his press attempts at the los, but that's coachable. I might need to re-watch the combine and see how he looked in the field drills.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Looking forward to Howie trading up for Nate Wiggins if he drops some... But unfortunately I think Wiggins is going to go top ten smh. My dream prospect after watching film on these DBs... Absurd coverage ability at his length

He ain't going top 10 (particularly with his weight).

3 QB's at least. Maybe 4 in the top 10. 3 WR's. 2 OL. Bowers. And one of Dallas Turner or Jared Verse. Wiggins will go somewhere between 13 and 20.

Edited by Jeezla

20 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I feel like if we trade up, it be for a blue chip prospect like Dallas Turner if he falls past 15.

I feel like a blue chip prospect is a Saquon or a Marvin Jr or a Penei Sewell or a Myles Garrett. Dallas Turner is just a very good prospect.

Joe Alt, maybe Fashanu, Brock bowers, MH Jr, Nabers, and Odunze are the "blue chips" from this class, then you got your "very good to great" prospects: Fuaga/Latham/Mims/JPJ/Fautanu/Verse/Turner/Newton/Murphy/Quinyon/Wiggins/DeJean/Terrion
Then you got your "good bordering on very good" prospects, so on and so forth.
Left out the QB's because they don't matter to us.

Edited by Jeezla

8 hours ago, Jeezla said:

He ain't going top 10 (particularly with his weight).

3 QB's at least. Maybe 4 in the top 10. 3 WR's. 2 OL. Bowers. And one of Dallas Turner or Jared Verse. Wiggins will go somewhere between 13 and 20.

Idk his coverage ability is rare... His physicality & tackling is a huge problem but holy smokes the way he can flip his hips and recover when beaten is going to be tough for teams to pass up. We desperately need an outside CB who can hold his own coverage wise

40 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Idk his coverage ability is rare... His physicality & tackling is a huge problem but holy smokes the way he can flip his hips and recover when beaten is going to be tough for teams to pass up. We desperately need an outside CB who can hold his own coverage wise

Feel like if you get the safeties and LBs around him, and corners like him who don't tackle well or aren't physical, then guys like him can be great. Can't have a whole defense of guys who can't tackle though.

14 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Finally watched Khyree Jackson, and I honestly don't know what to think about him. Looks like a late 2nd/early 3rd kind of guy, but I can't really get a read on how well his footwork transitions are or what his plant and drive ability is. Didn't see him covering a lot of crossers. Looks like he's defending a 9 route 80% of the time he's in man, but he defends them well. Whiffed a couple times on his press attempts at the los, but that's coachable. I might need to re-watch the combine and see how he looked in the field drills.

Please post about it once you do. He's one of my favorite CB prospects outside of the obvious guys

At this point I’d really like an edge. I’m still expecting a trade for a corner tbh. There’s been a lot of smoke to that

id like the eagles to nab a more sturdy edge. 6-4 260-280 guy. 

4 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

At this point I’d really like an edge. I’m still expecting a trade for a corner tbh. There’s been a lot of smoke to that

id like the eagles to nab a more sturdy edge. 6-4 260-280 guy. 

I think we are going to run a 3-4 front of Carter, Davis, Milton.  Could upgrade Milton, but we will need some bigger bodies for depth behind them.

12 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I think we are going to run a 3-4 front of Carter, Davis, Milton.  Could upgrade Milton, but we will need some bigger bodies for depth behind them.

I agree with that. I do really like ojomo, tuipulotu is quality last DT on roster guy.

they definitely need a backup nose id think.

i believe Carter, Williams, ojomo, graham, tuipulotu are adequate if they do in fact run a 3-4 base for the “ends”

huff and reddick as rushing OLBs is appealing in its own way, but the eagles definitely are planning something with Nolan and Baun who are both more obvious stand up guys