2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

34 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It wouldn't shock me if the Giants traded back a few spots and took Penix.

The Vikings are doing their due diligence. They didn't trade for an extra 1st round pick to trade up for Penix.

The Falcons are doing their due diligence as well.

There is no way that the Commanders take Penix at #2. And they won't trade out of #2 unless someone trades the house.

The Broncos would be interesting, but I would hate it as a division rival.

The Raiders are doing their due diligence too. I honestly think AP wants Daniels. Penix might be a plan B.

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

My total guess is that the Giants are looking at him for their 2nd pick (wherever that ends up). Taking an elite WR with their 1st and then getting Penix later would be a smart move.

getting both Oduze and Penix  kinda makes me a little jealous tbh. 

Edited by 101Raider
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Penix reaching top 10. Seattle is interesting potential QB destination 

2 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

My total guess is that they’re looking at him for their 2nd pick (wherever that ends up). Taking an elite WR with their 1st and then getting Penix later would be a smart move.

Guys... Seattle is where his pro day was held. That post doesn't mention the Seahawks.

Not to say that the Seahawks wouldn't be interested.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

The Broncos would be interesting, but I would hate it as a division rival.

I like Penix (though I really believe he needs a good supporting cast) so my next though this isn’t really an indictment on him for the Raiders

I’d honestly LOVE this to happen to the Broncos specifically. Penix has been pretty bad with pressure. I don’t feel the Broncos can protect him or frankly support him with the talent on the field to make him successful. Our pass rush, especially with the improvement in the middle, would simply ruin him (sad for the player, great for us). 

1 minute ago, Steins Gate said:

Guys... Seattle is where his pro day was held. That post doesn't mention the Seahawks.

Not to say that the Seahawks wouldn't be interested.

Oops, sorry I was still thinking the Giants, not Seattle. My bad 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd love to add another Burner at WR. Besides Tre we are slow as molasses. 

Not opposed to this either if trading up for Daniels/McCarthy is too expensive.. also if management is confident in Munford as a year 3 starter at RT and a starting RG can be found in Round 3/4/5.. If Nabers fell to 13, I wouldn’t mind adding him and giving the offense a deep threat with a #1 WR skill set to the offense that can be a long term replacement for DA.. Could also help both the QB & RB position if defenses can’t stack the box.. Then address QB with trade up for Penix from 44 if he happens to slip  despite recent hype, or Nix at 44 if he makes it there.. And if all else fails, add Rattler to the mix at 77 but wouldn’t take him any sooner.. 

However, so many different directions we could go.. RT, CB, DT, trade back and still get one of these 3 positions, trade up for Daniels/Maye/JJ if they really wanna roll the dice 🎲 

Don't see Penix or Nix making it to 44. Whoever misses out on a QB will almost certainly trade up to the top of round 2 for those guys. Maybe even back end of round 1 because neither of them eat bananas with the peel on them.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, 101Raider said:

My total guess is that the Giants are looking at him for their 2nd pick (wherever that ends up). Taking an elite WR with their 1st and then getting Penix later would be a smart move.

The Giants are the team I believe needs to draft a QB to compete

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Don't see Penix or Nix making it to 44. Whoever misses out on a QB will almost certainly trade up to the top of round 2 for those guys. Maybe even back end of round 1 because neither of them eat bananas with the peel on them.

That’s the dilemma of this draft. Nix and Penix if they don’t go top 15 will certainly get snatched up by the end of RD1 or start of RD2

If we wait until #44, 2nd and 3rd tier QBs are gonna have to be overdrafted as well. Rattler , Pratt, Travis will all be gone before end of day 2