MR. YUCKS Role Madness island Mafia: Bad Guys win!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Rackcs 

I was on the same vote line as you lol

I probably would've flipped pickle if I'd been here in time, as little as that is worth. Seems like the case against he and bcb was essentially equally likely so I could've gone either way. Or for Josh since he apparently got a pass despite meeting the same qualifications for lynch as bcb and pickle. So I'm not totally sold on him either, I don't like how he got no heat in this scenario.

Realize Oh No GIF

Player list:

1. @Whicker - Sonic

2. Pickle- Captain Jack Sparrow - Bad Guy

3. @The Orca - desert skeleton

4. Nacho -  magikarp - good guy - voted out day 2

5. @Scoundrel - Rip Wheeler

6. mwil - Disgruntled Teacher - good guy - killed n2

7. @bcb1213 wolverine Betty white

8.  skywind - Vincent Adultman - Good Guy - voted out d1

9. @rackcs - Charlie Kelly

10. tk3 - that tarsier monkey - killed n1

11. @Dome James Comey

12. @TOUCAN - Super Kami Guru

13. @Forge -Ron Burgandy

IF ALL MOVES ARE IN BY 930P WE WILL HAVE NIGHT END THEN. OTHERWISE, WE WILL WAIT UNTIL ALL MOVES ARE IN 

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I probably would've flipped pickle if I'd been here in time, as little as that is worth. Seems like the case against he and bcb was essentially equally likely so I could've gone either way. Or for Josh since he apparently got a pass despite meeting the same qualifications for lynch as bcb and pickle. So I'm not totally sold on him either, I don't like how he got no heat in this scenario.

Realize Oh No GIF

Yeah and it was the wrong line 

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Realize Oh No GIF

I didn’t realize he was in the discord because he hadn’t posted like at all. It really isn’t hard to understand lol

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yeah and it was the wrong line 

My point being that obviously there was enough there that you felt comfortable on bcb but for me it means I'm autoscum.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I didn’t realize he was in the discord because he hadn’t posted like at all. It really isn’t hard to understand lol

I'm just saying that josh is just as likely to be scum as the other 3 and I find it suspicious that he got no heat. Like once it was revealed that he was there it doesn't feel like he got much mention.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My point being that obviously there was enough there that you felt comfortable on bcb but for me it means I'm autoscum.

I'm just saying that josh is just as likely to be scum as the other 3 and I find it suspicious that he got no heat. Like once it was revealed that he was there it doesn't feel like he got much mention.

Forgot my Charlie gif

Always Sunny Idk GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

There were two wagons. One was scum. 

It is possible that both were scum, but if they weren’t, it’d follow that scum would rather end up on the town line than the scum line. 

You and I are the only living players on the line that seems to be town. And I’m town. So 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And yes I should have pushed Joshua more but I didn’t and it’s really not that suspicious at all why I didn’t. It was a mistake 

I'm not saying you're suspicious for not pushing josh. I'm just saying it's suspicious on him that he didn't get heat from anyone when he was in the exact same boat as bcb and pickle as far as reasoning for them being scum. It's not about you, it's about him.

Anyways, I've got to be up early tomorrow so I'm heading to bed now. Will check in probably late morning/early afternoon to check in.

Charlie Day Lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

would your brother redirect a protector to a team mate or to someone else to cause hysteria.    @The Orca

Pickle was roleblock. Why wouldn’t they block me instead of redirect. Because they wanted to “use” the move. 

Unless they give me (us) so much credit that I will reach this conclusion and then use it, which I highly highly doubt a scum team in a 20 page game is going to care to try to level me. 

Rack is scum 

Which this leveling also assumes pickle dies and his move is revealed. There’s no way. 

They had a roleblock and a redirect against a claimed doctor and chose to redirect. This is an Occam’s Razor thing I believe