Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

10 hours ago, oldmansmell said:

To be fair to RFK he gets to be a conspiratorial loon. 

Well, his dad and his uncle were both assassinated. I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe the governments version of either event. 

That would lead one to questioning everything that happens. Those are some pretty traumatic events for a young kid to go through. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Striker said:

Rodgers/Rogan vs. RFK/Ventura at Wrestlemania for all the votes with McAfee on the call.

I dig the comment, but.....

God, McAfee is just terrible when announcing for WWE.  I don't know what they are paying him, but I know that I (and some others on here) could do a much better job than him.  The job is easy and could be a lot of fun to do and that translates into even more entertainment for the viewers.  And McAfee is just a wet blanket on that microphone.

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Well, his dad and his uncle were both assassinated. I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe the governments version of either event. 

That would lead one to questioning everything that happens. Those are some pretty traumatic events for a young kid to go through. 

Watch out, you'll be labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist for saying such things. CNN never confirmed JFK was assassinated by the CIA so there must be no validity to the claim. 

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

I dig the comment, but.....

God, McAfee is just terrible when announcing for WWE.  I don't know what they are paying him, but I know that I (and some others on here) could do a much better job than him.  The job is easy and could be a lot of fun to do and that translates into even more entertainment for the viewers.  And McAfee is just a wet blanket on that microphone.

I think 'Wet Blanket' is how WWE prefers their commentary.

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Watch out, you'll be labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist for saying such things. CNN never confirmed JFK was assassinated by the CIA so there must be no validity to the claim. 

Lyndon Johnson was the CIA?  

*ALLEGEDLY

• Like 1

12 hours ago, incognito_man said:

yes they do prepare for lawsuits. But they don't actively try to get sued...

Aaron Rodgers isn't THAT important to any reporter or large publication where they'd take any sort of risk on something like this.

You guys really have no idea how hard it is to sue for libel. That's why the Fox News/Dominion case was so rare. You have to prove malicious intent which is next to impossible to do unless the accused keeps a literal journal detailing their malicious intent.

People really think someone would put their career on the line for a combo that might get about 1% of the votes. 

If only they knew how the rest of world perceived them. 

The-Simpsons-Am-I-out-of-touch-meme.png

• Like 3