Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

3 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Hard to 'learn' your lesson when you think you're always the smartest guy in the room. 

#heroball #4thdownsack #don'tlikethatplay #openwraretooeasy #badasst.gm

This. If I had a nickel for every time Rodgers should have learned his lesson I could retire.

I bet he blames the OL for his injury.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Refugee said:

https://x.com/jimmykimmel/status/1742324477323833546?s=20

Putting this here manly because AR talk is once again bleeding into threads where otherwise posters are always on topic, rational and diplomatic. 

i wonder if he’ll one day realize his one special talent is football and that he doesn’t need to pretend that he’s smart outside of that. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

This could actually get bad for Aaron and McAfee if they push it 

I hope so. I’m not an AR hater but won’t apologize for a guy making some pretty serious accusations with a large platform that will obviously bring the wrong kind of attention to JK. I mean, if a list comes out I want everyone on there to catch some heat and hopefully some justice. In the meantime, pushing conspiracy level bs with no evidence is absolutely not cool. I hope AR gets checked on this one. 

• Like 4

I'd love to see Jimmy actually sue him.  At minimum it's completely irresponsible for Aaron to bring up Kimmel's name in regards to anything Epstein related until it's a known fact that he's on the list.  There were supposed phony lists being circulated around the Internet a while back, and known conspiracy theorist Aaron might have fallen a little too deep down the rabbit hole and received some bad info. I guess we'll see. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

This could actually get bad for Aaron and McAfee if they push it 

8 hours ago, Refugee said:

I hope so. I’m not an AR hater but won’t apologize for a guy making some pretty serious accusations with a large platform that will obviously bring the wrong kind of attention to JK. I mean, if a list comes out I want everyone on there to catch some heat and hopefully some justice. In the meantime, pushing conspiracy level bs with no evidence is absolutely not cool. I hope AR gets checked on this one. 

7 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'd love to see Jimmy actually sue him.  At minimum it's completely irresponsible for Aaron to bring up Kimmel's name in regards to anything Epstein related until it's a known fact that he's on the list.  There were supposed phony lists being circulated around the Internet a while back, and known conspiracy theorist Aaron might have fallen a little too deep down the rabbit hole and received some bad info. I guess we'll see. 

No legal expert but wouldn't Rogers have to actually implicate Kimmel as doing something illegal? Saying, "he's on a list," doesn't qualify as Kimmel actually doing anything illegal. There is an implication but no actual legal malice, I don't believe.

If he said he was on the list, went to the Island and engaged in certain behaviors, that is another story. 

Again, I'm no legal expert and I know you can sue anybody for anything, but that doesn't mean there is a legal case here. Unless Rodgers went further and I'm unaware of those comments.

Also, I think it's sort of funny how Kimmel can dish it out but can't take it. I will admit there is a big difference between trashing somebody over their medical takes vs. allegedly being associated with Epstein.  

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

No legal expert but wouldn't Rogers have to actually implicate Kimmel as doing something illegal? Saying, "he's on a list," doesn't qualify as Kimmel actually doing anything illegal. There is an implication but no actual legal malice, I don't believe.

If he said he was on the list, went to the Island and engaged in certain behaviors, that is another story. 

Again, I'm no legal expert and I know you can sue anybody for anything, but that doesn't mean there is a legal case here. Unless Rodgers went further and I'm unaware of those comments.

Also, I think it's sort of funny how Kimmel can dish it out but can't take it. I will admit there is a big difference between trashing somebody over their medical takes vs. allegedly being associated with Epstein.  

Now imagine a world with enough half-wits in it that listen to unfounded conspiracy theory BS like this and threaten Kimmel and/or his family over it......................

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Now imagine a world with enough half-wits in it that listen to unfounded conspiracy theory BS like this and threaten Kimmel and/or his family over it......................

There are definitely a whole bunch of psychotic lunatics running free, no doubt.