Taylor Lewan Sues Titans over 2020 ACL Surgery

seminoles1

he didn't specify that he was suing the titans- i don't know that the doctor who did his surgery was affiliated with the team. but if he is, then they probably deserve to be taken to the cleaners because it's pretty obvious that they botched it and we all know it. either way this isn't gonna be a big deal- he'll get some money out of it and that will be that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, -Hope- said:

he didn't specify that he was suing the titans- i don't know that the doctor who did his surgery was affiliated with the team. but if he is, then they probably deserve to be taken to the cleaners because it's pretty obvious that they botched it and we all know it. either way this isn't gonna be a big deal- he'll get some money out of it and that will be that.

Yeah,  I can't find anywhere that he is suing the Titans specifically. 

26 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He’s suing the “entities” involved. Which I’d say you can safely assume will include the Titans, he just doesn’t want to say the words because he doesn’t want to risk alienating the fanbase.

Ah ok. Well won't be the first time we've been sued by a former player. I think David Givens was one too. 

Medical staff is pretty trash it seems.