Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

25 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Jj not on the official depth chart

crazy tho bars is still starting rg 🙄

The “unofficial” depth chart is basically what they entered the offseason with aside from Peters addition.

I personally don’t think Bars makes the team

I say 6 wins. No Jacobs and Jimmy better in the red zone but less trips to the red zone. Jimmy misses only 2 games but gets knicked up a lot and why we don't win more than 6. Jimmy starts next season with a rookie in the wings. Jimmy wins just enough that McDaniels plays out his contract for the 4th season and we look to move on as Jimmy gets starts over the drafted guy.

Honestly I hope we light it up and are in playoff talk the whole time. That progress gives Mark the confidence to let Z get what it takes to make a push and be a playoff team regularly. We don't spend our 1st on a QB because we think we can win with a better team and a 1st round pick needs to be a starter not a rookie QB to be 3rd string. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

IIRC Q said that they like Bars, lol.

Mannnn Bars is terrible

But…This regime keeps things close to the vest. They won’t tip their hand until we see preseason lineups. If Bars is playing the 3rd preseason game , 2nd half…he gone

I think they’ll keep Curtis and or Muti before keeping Bars

5 hours ago, KlenlyKenny said:

is there a source for the Josh Jacobs part ? 

Mitchell Renz say's a good source told him, now I'm skeptical, so I told him if that source is wrong never trust them again because this is red alarm if true. The source made him promise not to leak it.

14 hours ago, G said:

I say 6 wins. No Jacobs and Jimmy better in the red zone but less trips to the red zone. Jimmy misses only 2 games but gets knicked up a lot and why we don't win more than 6. Jimmy starts next season with a rookie in the wings. Jimmy wins just enough that McDaniels plays out his contract for the 4th season and we look to move on as Jimmy gets starts over the drafted guy.

Honestly I hope we light it up and are in playoff talk the whole time. That progress gives Mark the confidence to let Z get what it takes to make a push and be a playoff team regularly. We don't spend our 1st on a QB because we think we can win with a better team and a 1st round pick needs to be a starter not a rookie QB to be 3rd string. 

I’m pretty sure Jimmy G never threw more than 27 TDs in a year. That will not cut it in the AFC West.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Mannnn Bars is terrible

But…This regime keeps things close to the vest. They won’t tip their hand until we see preseason lineups. If Bars is playing the 3rd preseason game , 2nd half…he gone

I think they’ll keep Curtis and or Muti before keeping Bars

I remember when Jacobs was playing in the preseason we all thought he was about to be traded.  Bars playing in the preseason means nothing with this regime.

23 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I remember when Jacobs was playing in the preseason we all thought he was about to be traded.  Bars playing in the preseason means nothing with this regime.

The last preseason game in the 2nd half are players on the brink of the roster