Predict Your Team Record

stl4life07

48 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Best I Dont Care You Broke Your Elbow GIFs | Gfycat

You're going to make me say it, neither the Falcons or Rams are winning 10 games, and I would be surprised if either came close.

That Falcons schedule is too easy especially with the NFC south division games basically being a tossup but even then they have arguably the most talent on offense up and down of the four.

56 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I think they like Ebiketie as the pass rusher this year. He showed a lot of flashes last year. I think Ridder is going to be a lot better this year than people on this forum think he is.

There’s nothing out there to really make anyone think one way or the other. People predicting his failure are at least playing the odds, the people predicting his success don’t really have anything substantial to go off of for that. 

Calling him anything but a question mark is just conjecture, in either direction. 

BENGALS

Sept. 10: at Cleveland - L

Sept. 17: vs. Baltimore - W

Sept. 25: vs. Los Angeles Rams (MNF) - W

Oct. 1: at Tennessee - W   

Oct. 8: at Arizona - W

Oct. 15: vs. Seattle - W

Oct. 22: BYE

Oct. 29: at San Francisco - L

Nov. 5: vs. Buffalo (SNF) - W

Nov. 12: vs. Houston - W

Nov. 16: at Baltimore (TNF) - L

Nov. 26: vs. Pittsburgh - W

Dec. 4: at Jacksonville (MNF) - W

Dec. 10: vs. Indianapolis - W

Week 15: Minnesota (date TBD) - W

Dec. 23: at Pittsburgh - L

Dec. 31: at Kansas City - L

Week 18: vs. Cleveland (date TBD) - W

12-5

28 minutes ago, Soko said:

There’s nothing out there to really make anyone think one way or the other. People predicting his failure are at least playing the odds, the people predicting his success don’t really have anything substantial to go off of for that. 

Calling him anything but a question mark is just conjecture, in either direction. 

Definitely a question mark for a lot of people who didn't do a deep dive into his film. I saw stuff that I really liked, especially from A-22 angles. I think they can build around him. Reminds me as a passer of a 2008 Matt Ryan. Something that can be developed into a really good one. Has the tools there. as an athlete is so much better though. I think he leans more towards the positive than the negative. The argument against him is based off of bulk stats and draft position as opposed to film study, though.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

Definitely a question mark for a lot of people who didn't do a deep dive into his film.

You can say this about virtually any QB, especially ones that haven’t played a ton of games yet. Not all of them workout. Not even half of them workout. There are always things to point to when viewing it with the shades on. It is what it is, I’m not pushing negatively or positively, just stating that Ridder’s obviously a question mark. Guys who aren’t question marks are generally the top 10-14ish QBs in the league. 

Bears go 7-10 I'll guess.

They were 1-7 in one score games last year with an atrocious cast. This team is nowhere near great but "competent" would mean that would be more like 4-4 in those games alone.

I actually think the offense outclasses the defense. Both are definitely much improved but the defense still has little in the way of edgerushers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 7:11 AM, BetterCallSaul said:

What due you think we due if we were able to trade Treshawn Watsin to Trampa Bray for Baker Minfield? Due we win SB? Yes or 

Yes

Let's see me play

Jordan davis

Ojabo 

This year's draft 

Then trade up and get 

Will Anderson.

Still be happy to play you plus I have a 100,000,000 million in cap rollover money.+

Edited by mtmmike
stupid

22 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Yes

Let's see me play

Jordan davis

Ojabo 

This year's draft 

Then trade up and get 

Will Anderson.

Still be happy to play you plus I have a 100,000,000 million in cap rollover money.+

Who is Will Anderson? I think you meant Alabrama Depfrensive end Willy Andrewsin. 

53 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Who is Will Anderson? I think you meant Alabrama Depfrensive end Willy Andrewsin. 

The biggest difference between you

And me is view.

You believe that Watson can be a savior I see a qb that is 10 to 15.

Mayfield at his best was the 11th ranked qb in the nfl.

So I am willing to build the team around him

Myles

Ward 

Chubb

Bitonio 

Teller

Then have enough money to fill in the gaps.

Those players plus my draft picks will give a team that is feared on defense Plus worrisome on offense with chubb running plus excellent speed at wr.