Predict Your Team Record

stl4life07

43 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I saw the win total and rolled my eyes, but I actually when looked over the schedule, the win total is not that far fetched. The Falcons have a really easy schedule this year.

Easy schedule, massively improved defense. QB who actually can throw it accurately. Should be a better team vs. an easier schedule.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, scar988 said:

This is with Ridder. Because he's actually good for the Falcons scheme.

Ah, gotcha. I didn't watch most of his games last season, but I know in his debut it looked like he was struggling with accuracy and I know that was the ONLY knock on him coming out. Great character, elevated Cincinatti as a program, athletic, mobile, great size, really nice arm strength, great feel for the game and able to make plays off-script, but super inconsistent with accuracy. Did he get better over the last few games of the season?

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Ah, gotcha. I didn't watch most of his games last season, but I know in his debut it looked like he was struggling with accuracy and I know that was the ONLY knock on him coming out. Great character, elevated Cincinatti as a program, athletic, mobile, great size, really nice arm strength, great feel for the game and able to make plays off-script, but super inconsistent with accuracy. Did he get better over the last few games of the season?

Quite a bit actually. Posted that in the Falcons forum as to not take it up with a Ridder argument. His "accuracy issues" aren't something I noticed as much as chemistry issues. With certain receivers, he was fantastic. With others, he had trouble getting them the ball accurately. It was very weird, until I watched the film and did the stats on it (Film and stats match). He had a really hard time finding OZ, but OZ was never where he should have been for Ridder because he was playing Ridder like he was Mariota. Ridder on the other hand was great with London and CP84 because he was always on the same page with them. Also had a weirdly good connection with Mycole Pruitt. 

Also, his first start being at New Orleans, in a playoff race and against the biggest rival didn't do him any favors there. And yet, he still almost led the team to a win barring the fumble on 4th down by London after completing it to him for a first down and getting the ball to the 39 with 2 minutes left and the score 21-18 Saints at the time. London holds onto that ball, Falcons have it 1st and 10 at the Saints 38 with 2 minutes left in the game and 3 Timeouts left. They should have had a real shot at winning that game.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, scar988 said:

11-6 for the Falcons:

vs. CAR - W

vs. GB - W

@ DET - L

@ JAX in london - L

vs HOU - W

vs. WAS - W

@ TB - W

@ TEN - W

vs. MIN - L

@ AZ - W

vs. NO - W

vs. NYJ - L

vs. TB - W

@ CAR - W

vs. IND - W

@ CHI - L

@ NO - L

7 teams won 11 or more games last season — you think the Falcons are a top-10 team this year?