Predict Your Team Record

stl4life07

Titans 8-9. We’ll probably finish .500 within the division(3 wins), same against the NFC South (2 wins) and find a way to get 3 wins in our other seven games.

I could also see us once again overachieving and surprisingly winning 10 or more games or the bottom falling out and us winning 6 or less. Really don’t know this year.

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

11-6 for the Falcons:

vs. CAR - W

vs. GB - W

@ DET - L

@ JAX in london - L

vs HOU - W

vs. WAS - W

@ TB - W

@ TEN - W

vs. MIN - L

@ AZ - W

vs. NO - W

vs. NYJ - L

vs. TB - W

@ CAR - W

vs. IND - W

@ CHI - L

@ NO - L

I saw the win total and rolled my eyes, but I actually when looked over the schedule, the win total is not that far fetched. The Falcons have a really easy schedule this year.

Edited by BroncoSojia

51 minutes ago, Pugger said:

6-10

Most of the time during a young QBs first season starting there will be bumps along the way.  How he and the team perform in 2024 will be more telling IMO.

Missing a game. 😁

8 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Honestly think 14-3 is realistic for us again. Could see us being undefeated going into the bye, and then 3 losses between the 4 games of Philly, Cincy, Buffalo, and @LAC.

I believe this is the year we finally get off the snide against you guys. The Thursday night game at mile high will be as good a chance as any. 

Edit: Apparently the Broncos play at Arrowhead on Thursday night. I think we'll win the home game, though.

Edited by BroncoSojia