Predict Your Team Record

stl4life07

8 hours ago, NJC33 said:

7 teams won 11 or more games last season — you think the Falcons are a top-10 team this year?

Just because a team has a top 10 record doesn’t make them a top 10 team. Look at the frauds in Minnesota. Bad team that somehow won 13 games. 

9 hours ago, NJC33 said:

7 teams won 11 or more games last season — you think the Falcons are a top-10 team this year?

With the Parity in the league and almost every season for the past decade we've had 7 new teams in 7 teams out of the playoffs from the previous year. 

You never know? Several teams will regress, fall back to earth, get ravaged by injury. Several other teams will come out of nowhere. 

Who is going to be this years

2022 Jags

2021 Bengals

2020 Bucs

2019 Bills

2018 Texans

2017 Vikings

2016 Raiders

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I can see the Browns going anywhere from 7 to 12 wins depending upon how good or bad their QB does/how healthy they stay.

Pretty much this.

If Watson returns to form and is a top 5-10 QB, we should be competing for the division. If he doesn't, then probably somewhere between 6-8 wins.

The Falcons do play a horrifically easy schedule, but idk if they're THAT much better than those teams to just mow through them. Who knows maybe Ridder can have a Jalen Hurts-esque jump this year? Seems like they had similar physical knocks on them going into their second years but both have good intangibles and work ethic. Idk if Ridder's intangibles are on Hurts level but he'll need them to be for him to make any kind of significant jump and establish himself as the guy there. Based on how easy that schedule is I'll give them 10-7 in that pretty fraudulent fashion that you can poke holes through.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The Falcons do play a horrifically easy schedule, but idk if they're THAT much better than those teams to just mow through them. Who knows maybe Ridder can have a Jalen Hurts-esque jump this year? Seems like they had similar physical knocks on them going into their second years but both have good intangibles and work ethic. Idk if Ridder's intangibles are on Hurts level but he'll need them to be for him to make any kind of significant jump and establish himself as the guy there. Based on how easy that schedule is I'll give them 10-7 in that pretty fraudulent fashion that you can poke holes through.

Everyone who has ever met Ridder raves about his leadership, work ethic and demeanor off the field. 

https://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/37580/desmond-ridders-leadership-helped-him-become-falcons-starter-and-stay-there?platform=amp

12 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Everyone who has ever met Ridder raves about his leadership, work ethic and demeanor off the field. 

https://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/37580/desmond-ridders-leadership-helped-him-become-falcons-starter-and-stay-there?platform=amp

Yes and he'll need that to help affect the physical part of his game like Jalen did. Hurts and Ridder are pretty similar physical talents I feel like, just gotta hope Ridder is the first guy in and last guy out who bring a briefcase to work like Jalen does. You can improve your physical traits with your mentality and work ethic. Also makes other guys wanna play for you and follow you.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yes and he'll need that to help affect the physical part of his game like Jalen did. Hurts and Ridder are pretty similar physical talents I feel like, just gotta hope Ridder is the first guy in and last guy out who bring a briefcase to work like Jalen does. You can improve your physical traits with your mentality and work ethic. Also makes other guys wanna play for you and follow you.

This is all stuff that’s being said about Ridder. He has been working hard with Pitts and London and others throwing to them during the off-season too. 

5 minutes ago, scar988 said:

This is all stuff that’s being said about Ridder. He has been working hard with Pitts and London and others throwing to them during the off-season too. 

That's great I'd love to see him succeed. Always seemed like the kind of dude who could prove people wrong who were lower on him. I like when ATL is good. Bird brethren!

5 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

That's great I'd love to see him succeed. Always seemed like the kind of dude who could prove people wrong who were lower on him. I like when ATL is good. Bird brethren!

He has always had the chip on his shoulder. 3 star recruit. Only had Cincy recruiting him as a QB. Really turned that program around. 3rd round pick. Passed over 2 times by every team. At least. Interesting story for him. 

Week 1 @ NO: W

Week 2 LAC: L

Week 3 @ CLE: W

Week 4 CIN: L

Week 5 @ IND: L

Week 6 BAL: L

Week 7 BYE

Week 8 ATL: W

Week 9 @ PIT: W

Week 10 @ TB: W

Week 11 @ JAX: L

Week 12 CAR: W

Week 13 IND: W

Week 14 @ MIA: L

Week 15 HOU: W

Week 16 SEA: L

Week 17 @ HOU: L

Week 18 JAX: W

9-8. that's maybe a little optimistic- there's a lot of variance here. could easily see us as low as 6 wins. also a chance we surprise and put up 10+ if a few things break right. but generally yeah, i'd put us right about where we were last year in that 7-9 win range.