Predict Your Team Record

stl4life07

Rams:

Week 1 at Seahawks W - The Rams was cheated last season at Seattle. Game came down to the wire despite the Rams missing Stafford, Kupp, Donald, and numerous of other players. A healthy Rams team will beat the Seahawks. Plus McVay typically gets off to fast starts. Last season they didnt so McVay will not wont to repeat that.

Week 2 vs Niners L - I strongly feel the Rams can beat the Niners bc we dont know how Lance will look this early especially at Sofi. With that said I wont pick the Rams to beat the Niners in a regular season game until I see them do so. Maybe this could be like the Bucs finally beating the Saints last season in the regular season when the Saints had a worst QB than they had in previous seasons. Again Im not picking the Rams to beat the Niners in a regular season game until I see it but if there was ever a chance to do it its this game right here.

Week 3 at Bengals L - The Bengals will take a little measure of revenge of the Superbowl loss by beating the Rams in Cincy on MNF.

week 4 at Colts W - If Richardson is starting I can see Donald feasting on him. I can also see the Rams offense doing to the Colts like they did to them the last time they faced them. Thats Kupp going crazy and Stafford dropping dimes.

Week 5 v Eagles L - I can see a sneaky Rams win bc the Eagles will be traveling West Coast and then after this game they will be traveling back East to face ARod and the Jets in a huge game. This game could be a game the Eagles overlook just due to this game being them favored and everyone thinking they should win. I can see the Rams winning in a shoot out like 38-35. With that said just to be on the safe side the Eagles are way too talented and even if they might overlook the Rams they still can pull out a win like they did the Lions last season when they won in a high scoring affair.

Week 6 v Cards W - More than likely no Kyler for the Cards so the Rams at home win. The Cards could be in for a long season especially if they cant have a decent start to their season.

Week 7 v Steelers W - The Rams have to put together a winning streak and I think they do by beating the Steelers. If this game was in Pittsburgh I wouldve picked the Steelers but the Steelers have to travel West Coast to LA I can see them winning a good hard fought game.

Week 8 at Cowboys W - This will be the Rams revenge game from last season. We know the Cowboys arent a physical team. The Rams beefed up on the OL by getting Avlia, McClendon, and they will be getting back Bruss who missed all of last season due to injury. The Rams will run the ball with Akers and I think we will start to see the rookie Zach Evans get touches too. Everyone will be picking the Cowboys to win this game and Im confident they will find a way to lose it even though I think the Rams will take this win more than the Cowboys finding a way to lose.

Week 9 at Packers L - I hate playing the Packers this late in Lambeau but the NFL love scheduling us in this spot. If Love is going to be the guy I think he will start to play his best games at this point. I think the Packers win as a result.

Week 10 BYE (5-4) is a record Ill take considering who the Rams are playing. They will have to have a nice 2nd half of the season and as you will see I do think they will.

Week 11 v Seahawks W - The Rams will go for the sweep. Again last season the Rams at home had the lead late with Wolford at QB with no Stafford, Kupp, or Donald. Geno had to lead a game-winning drive just to beat the Rams. The Rams banged up missing so many key players were in position to win both games they played Seattle last season. A healthy Rams have a chance to sweep the Seahawks and I believe they do.

Week 12 at Cards W - Do we see Kyler at all this season? It depends on how the Cards season is going. I can see a situation where the Cards have a horrible season then trade Hopkins before or at the trade deadline and be in position to get the 1st overall pick to take Williams and keep Kyler out the entire season and try to trade him during the offseason. With that said I think the Rams win and sweep the Cards.

Week 13 v Browns W - I dont know what Watson Im going to get. If Watson looks like he did before he sat out all that time then the Browns will not only win this game but they will be good. If he looks more like he did last season the Rams will win. Its at home in LA so Im going to give the Rams the edge.

Week 14 at Ravens L - The last time the Rams played Lamar he had his way against us. The last time the Rams played in Baltimore it took a perfect 2nd half from Stafford and a game-winning td by OBJ just to beat the depleted Ravens team. I think the Ravens with OBJ (hopefully he is healthy) will win this game and it could be ugly. Possibly the ugliest loss on the Rams schedule this season.

Week 15 v Commanders W - Rams bounce back and destroy the Commanders. Its clear the Commanders need a QB and it will show big time in this game. This could be the most dominant the Rams will look all season.

Week 16 v Saints W - The last time the Saints came out to LA the Rams looked really impressive in a win. The last time the Rams faced Carr well they looked really good against him. The Rams will get revenge from last season where they didnt look impressive at all in particular in the 2nd half in New Orleans. The Saints knocked out Stafford and Kupp didnt play that game. Kupp owns the Saints and he will continue to do so in this game where he will torch them.

Week 17 at Giants W - I believe the Giants will not have a successful season and they have a brutal first 10 games to start the season. Their season can be over before it really get started. I think if thats the case this game will just be the Rams adding salt to the wound which is the Giants having a disappointing season. Last time the Rams played in NY they dropped 50 in the rain. Im not saying they will drop 50 but I can see them scoring 30pts and winning.

Week 18 at Niners L - This game could be for the division. Again I wont pick the Rams to beat the Niners in a regular season game until I see them actually do it. It will be on the road too. We could see Purdy playing, if Lance has been playing well all season long he could be playing. Even if Darnold is playing I still wouldnt put it past the Niners winning this game some how. So the Niners winning the division and the Rams either getting the 5th seed.

Overall I have the Rams going (11-6). The more probable outcome at least imo is the Rams winning 10 games but 11 wins could definitely have the Rams possibly winning the NFCW or at the very least if they dont do that getting the 5th seed in the NFC WC spot.

Edited by stl4life07

The Chiefs have the 3rd hardest schedule in the NFL based on projected wins. This is a big step up from last year where their SOS was one of the all-time hardest. Last season only two teams in the top 10 SoS made the playoff--Chiefs and Bengals. 
https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/analysis/2023-nfl-strength-of-schedule/

The Chiefs project a full game better this season in spite of losing 5/6 starting players--JuJu Smith-Schuster, Mecole Hardman, Frank Clark, Juan Thornhill, Orlando Brown, and Andrew Wylie. The back seven of the defense has had a year to gel and there are some nice additions. The DL is a mish-mash of body types, power, bendy, widebodied, rail thin. They will find a way to get to the QB. On offense, they only need to figure out the two OT and tweak the WR tree. The unsung part of the game, special teams, should be vastly improved after an off-year.

NFL.com has them at 11.6 wins. I'll up that because of the less treacherous schedule.

Chiefs 13-4, AFC Chamions, SB Champions  

Looking at all the schedules the Seahawks have a very favorable schedule to make some noise for the top seed in the NFC. Playing the Cardinals twice and the Titans should count as three automatic wins on paper. Lar(x2),Det,Nyg,Car,Was are all favorable games. Dal and Cle could go either way. 

Smith may or may not regress but Metcalf,Lockett,Smith-Nijimba,Walker is a heck of an offensive supporting cast. 

And Witherspoon pairing up with Woolen could be a huge boom to that defense. 

MIN,NO,and ATL each have pretty good schedules based for their offensive talent levels to take up a good amount of wins for possibly a WC at the least. 

Edited by Dash