Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

Yall are sad. Use the ignore feature if someone’s posts are that annoying to you. You don’t have to police stupid ideas, they’re pretty self controlling.

Edited by ChaRisMa
It’s also the most disrespectful thing you should ever do.
  • Like 1

But holy cow at Bryce Young.

5.4 YPA.

That’s gotta be one of the worst I’ve ever seen, and Frank Reich is an offensive guy.

Conversely, Demeco Ryan’s is a defensive guy and Stroud is at 8.4 YPA.

This one looks like the next Manning/Leaf situation.

@ET80 is gonna be celebrating a Super Bowl win within the next 5 years.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MacReady said:

I wish I was a coward who can’t face the music when I’m wrong.

I've always admired your posting style.  You go out on limbs.  Some hold.  Some break.  And you don't overly gloat or quote your old posts when the limb holds.  But you do recognize when the limb breaks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MacReady said:

But holy cow at Bryce Young.

5.4 YPA.

That’s gotta be one of the worst I’ve ever seen, and Frank Reich is an offensive guy.

Conversely, Demeco Ryan’s is a defensive guy and Stroud is at 8.4 YPA.

This one looks like the next Manning/Leaf situation.

@ET80 is gonna be celebrating a Super Bowl win within the next 5 years.

Could potentially be worse since they're likely going to give up a 2024 #1 overall and the Colts took the right guy at #1 overall in Manning while Leaf went 2nd where SD traded up to.

While the Bears may have a chance to hit with that Panthers pick in 2024, let's take a moment to take it in that they have now chosen Mitch Turbisky over Patrick Mahommes and Justin Feilds over CJ Stroud.

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I've always admired your posting style.  You go out on limbs.  Some hold.  Some break.  And you don't overly gloat or quote your old posts when the limb holds.  But you do recognize when the limb breaks.

Oh I overly gloat. Just ask @Packerraymond. When I’m right I gloat like a goat on a moat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

Oh I overly gloat. Just ask @Packerraymond. When I’m right I gloat like a goat on a moat.

Yes.  You do.  And when you are wrong, you say so.  To me, you earned the right to gloat.

One of my favorites is your ILB thing with another poster on here.  I think you made your stand on that one when it came to that Rams ILB, Littleton.  Could be wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

Yes.  You do.  And when you are wrong, you say so.  To me, you earned the right to gloat.

One of my favorites is your ILB thing with another poster on here.  I think you made your stand on that one when it came to that Rams ILB, Littleton.  Could be wrong.

No, that was @packfanfb. He wanted both the Bears linebacker who flashed for one season and Littleton.

PackfanFB loves his ILBs who are behind elite defensive lines and still doesn’t know it’s the DL that makes the ILB.

• Like 1