Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

45 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Box score scouting.

Recently, Levis is living off a 150 QBR game where 100% of his TDs, 46% of his completions and 67% of his yards were when his team was down 27-0. None of his games other than ATL have been impressive. 

Hopkins has double the yardage of any receiver Love is working with. He's been excellent. 

You don't watch Titans games, this much is clear. 

% and YPA don’t need eyes. That’s the beauty of them.

Hopkins has a catch rate of 53%. That’s one percent higher than Watson.

Reed is at 74%.
Doubs is at 60%.

Hopkins has 27 more targets than any Packer receiver.

One of PFR’s coolest metrics is success rate. Here is a link describing it

https://www.sports-reference.com/blog/2023/09/success-rate-comes-to-pro-football-reference/

Hopkins is at 44.9%
Doubs is at 48.1%
Watson is at 50.9%
Reed is at 47.3%

Hopkins has veteran knowledge and no how. I’ll grant that. But numbers don’t lie.

Also, double is not what you think it means. To help you, what double means is the same as twice as much. 898 is not double 567, it’s not double 540.

The Titans have one receiver over 400 yards. The Packers have three. Their leading tight end has 359 yards. Musgrave had 341… In nine games.

Sit there and act like the Titans have it better. Lol.

Edited by MacReady

4 minutes ago, MacReady said:

% and YPA don’t need eyes. That’s the beauty of them.

Hopkins has a catch rate of 53%. That’s one percent higher than Watson.

Reed is at 74%.
Doubs is at 60%.

Hopkins has 27 more targets than any Packer receiver.

One of PFR’s coolest metrics is success rate. Here is a link describing it

https://www.sports-reference.com/blog/2023/09/success-rate-comes-to-pro-football-reference/

Hopkins is at 44.9%
Doubs is at 48.1%
Watson is at 50.9%
Reed is at 47.3%

Hopkins has veteran knowledge and no how. I’ll grant that. But numbers don’t lie.

Hopkins has an ADoT of 15.7. Your arguments never are backed by context. Why didn't you compare him to Watson at all? Who plays the similar role for our team. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Hopkins has an ADoT of 15.7. Your arguments never are backed by context. Why didn't you compare him to Watson at all? Who plays the similar role for our team. 

He’s doing better than I thought he was doing I’ll grant that, but look at the rest of the Titans team I mentioned in the edit.

And you give no edge to the Packers for an offensive staff versus Vrabel.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Lol

I'd be trying to cling to every possible hope and prayer, too, if my team was poised to stick with Justin Fields

I couldn’t care less what you’d do. It was Jordan Love’s 14th start. 

Edited by malak1

48 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

you couldn't be more intellectually dishonest if you tried

and you're REALLY trying already

What is with these weirdo bears fans and coming in here after a loss? It's like the only thing they can enjoy with their franchise...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

What is with these weirdo bears fans and coming in here after a loss? It's like the only thing they can enjoy with their franchise...

Well, when your franchise has been mostly irrelevant for three decades plus, you need to make any slippage by the most successful team in the division your Super Bowl.

...which, really, would explain the behavior of most non-Packers NFC North fans.

8 minutes ago, Striker said:

Well, when your franchise has been mostly irrelevant for three decades plus, you need to make any slippage by the most successful team in the division your Super Bowl.

...which, really, would explain the behavior of most non-Packers NFC North fans.

Like I'm a Gators fan and they suck lately but I could never imagine going into an FSU site to talk crap about them missing the playoff...

I don't think it's a total fan base thing though either. It's usually the same couple losers that do it, no matter the team. Detroit fans have always been cool when they've come in here from what I remember though.

If they wanna gripe in their own place, go on. But it's just odd coming in here. I've never understood it.

31 minutes ago, Norm said:

You should've muted my posts long ago, as advised, if you are just going to cry about it every time. I didn't even come in here and diss the Packers or Love. I just pointed out that it was Jordan Love's 14th game. Now move along.